Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Salvation Pures Midweek F2P run-in's

Dalmore

Salvation's max peaked was 35 People today, we had a great run-in's with other LPC's and MPC's this trip was succesfully, i will also thanks Resistance |

!

POP:

Salvation Pures teamed up with Resistance, POP defended @ new gate we manged to succesfully sniped them with our bows and then pushed them in side Maze with melee and cleared everyone of pop.

LT+DP:

Leet tactics were defending south west of chaos alter and we got sandwitched by LT and DP we succesfully pushed both away and they dipt.

DP&RONDOMS&TX:

Thoses people teamed up with TX and some rondoms and overpulled us with 10+ people but we succesfully hold our grounds and we pushed into the little hut South from sperm hill, wiches we sniped them from there and most of DP & others dipt south, and we were the only one left with loot and re rushed 18 ports and killed a small group and with our fast returners we claimed a victory!

#Salvation-Pures

I hope you enjoy it.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

looked fun :D!!

missed those good old lpc days D:

You can join it, il make a adv topic on Pure warfare soon, your allowed to join even your in a diffrent clan we go also on diffrent time out @ saturday's !

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''