Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The ONLY way.

Stella

your're new, Jagex doesn't give a **** about about what it's players want, especially pures for that matter

Yes jagex doesn't care about what it's players want,

that's why they reintroduced the wilderness? free trade? made a new bh?

yeah. They don't care. This isn't even about your clan or my clan or whatever, yet you're still flaming?

Yes but I do enjoy single pking once in awhile. I know there are a lot of pures in this community who single pk/brid and this update is going to ruin that.

Believe me if they really cared they would of never taken the wildy away. Btw where in my response do you see me flaming.

Basically what i'm saying is that these topics are pointless.

They did what they thought was right, and they were wrong.

"you're new" is flame enough. All you do is flame me. At least have a more constructive response.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

You know what this game needs, something to make Clans a more major thing in Runescape. I'm not talking about Clan Wars, I mean like almost every other game has Guild Wars where you fight for something that gives you insane nice bonuses. If Jagex had 2 of these (cap-less and def-capped) and clans had to fight for these whatever (maybe whoever wins the war/territory/etc the highest 5 ranks can claim an amazing prize while their members who were in the Clan during the event can maybe claim some bonus exp reward or something) The way I see it now, clans look retarded as **** when they make topics saying 'bank was made' and you scroll through these topics and look at them also complaining about clans returning in rags? Nice man now I know you made bank getting rags for your girl who's pmsing

If you want to make a change, you don't target yourself as a community, you're nothing without a $$$ sign next to your name to Jagex. You need to give them an idea that will be popular and revolves around clans. If you play any other game, they'd care enough to do what the communities like, but this is Runescape lol they don't care unless it's profitable (and no, you don't make 40% of the Runescape community, you make [and this is sadly] 40% of YOUR community of people you see, the other 80% of RSers only see pures as 20% of the community).

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

your're new, Jagex doesn't give a **** about about what it's players want, especially pures for that matter

its true though jagex dont give two ***** about their players

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

It will not

work

logo424157266651344990632.png