Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP force IR into submission | RIP their innocence

Known 2 Pown

110903223441.png

tclm-1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Friday, June 22nd, 2012; The Last Pures massed up peaking at around 32 members for our scheduled F2p Prep vs. Intense Redemption, thanks for the fun, respectful fights, looking forward to more tomorrow.

34t603r.png

tvid.png

BIGRYAN & Butplay

34t603r.png

The Last Pures
vs
Intense Redemption

34t603r.png

tfi.png

Round 1;

TLP Starting: 28
IR Starting: 28

TLP Ending: 24
IR Ending: 0

34t603r.png

Round 2;

IR accidently lost track of 20 minutes to attack & so a TLP member got jumpy and attacked, resulting in us re-doing the round because we're great sports.

TLP Starting: 29
IR Starting: 29

TLP Ending: 26

34t603r.png

Round 3;

TLP Starting: 23
IR Starting: 23

TLP Ending: 12

34t603r.png

Round 4;

TLP Starting: 25
IR Starting: 25

TLP Ending: 17

34t603r.png

ABr9i.png

tubetranscopy.png

tlp.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm never one to really get into the ordeal of cheating but what happened today was pretty far from what is deemed acceptable iny my eyes and possibly the rest of the pure community. I've never seen the likes of a respectable HPC clan do this against a respected fight on a MPC's part.

Corrupts - Seen

Addy -Confirmed

IR leads 3 kills in round 3 > Ts Ddos (Unconfirmed, but extremely practical for this to happen when TLP are down by 3)

120622175100.png

120622174305.png

untitled-337gl6.gif

Nice job tlp

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Gj TLP

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Nice cheating **** clan used to respect tlp now they'd do anything for a win. And then when you talk to the ranks about it they just say "Get over it it's just a prep"

0Ra7A.png

Unfortunate that TLP had to use adamant armour, and bring corrupts to an all off Prep. TS was hit off 3rd round. This wasn't a prep, this was a joke. I hope they dont look foward to anymore events with us except for some wilderness action on weekends..Just sayin..

2emnegz.png

Nice cheating **** clan used to respect tlp now they'd do anything for a win. And then when you talk to the ranks about it they just say "Get over it it's just a prep"

Dylan's%20Flaming%20Dragon.JPG

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

terrible

Xhesi where the **** did you go m8? I miss your sexy GFX.

Quit rs like when i left TLP

came back a few months ago after 10 months quitting, settled bad blood with ir ranks

Ah, well nice to see you.

Cheating? We redid the round. It's pretty clear who was going to win today, we can rematch next week if you'd like, or get a run-in tomorrow.

Unfortunate that TLP had to use adamant armour, and bring corrupts to an all off Prep. TS was hit off 3rd round. This wasn't a prep, this was a joke. I hope they dont look foward to anymore events with us except for some wilderness action on weekends..Just sayin..

1 member used a corrupt scim first round and banked it as soon as he found out.

2nd round while we attacked first (on accident and we both tried to stop) you were up 2-3 at 1 point and still lost.

1 retard brought addy but died near the very start of the 2/3rd w/e it was i cant remember... too much killing. He was kicked from the last round because of his actions.

3/4th round w/e the plat round was completely fair, we don't ddos or know anyone that knows how to ddos lol. 1 spastic kid doing this cuz he doesn't like IR or something doesn't make it right to accuse us.

use whatever excuses you want to justify getting smashed, thats fine with myself and my members because we know how we performed.

r1xxuc.jpg

all over this thread

2hf89vmye8.gif

One member had a corrupt dscim in round 1, he was told to bank it after we found out.

One retard dutch who came home drunk wore addy armour for one round, we was kicked from the prep when we found out.

Ddos over a prep we alredy won 3-0? Whats the point? Maybe zenith decided to pay you back for ddosing their site for weeks on end.

Cry and point fingers all you want but the fact that you lost this prep is not the fault of two TLP members who made a mistake in two different rounds. We tried to be civil and respectable we even redid a round for you after you took 30 minutes to attack. Because you wanted to be immature about it is not my fault nor my problem. Couldn't care less.

If you have a problem with us do something about it and hit us on the weekend, don't ***** on pure warfare.

Again thanks for the fight, it was a blast.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures