Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoPunished

I Pk With OJ

Question

120623232623.png

Chatbox. ???

Yes most of our members base is 100+. Over half, thus leaving the newer people at disadvantage being the minority fighting at a lower level wilderness.

If you are speaking about the term "invite" then yes we bring invites because yes we recruit. We go out during the week in search of clanless pures for the purpose of growth. I personally do not believe in having someone apply for something they don't know about, so if anything I encourage people who have never done it before ( invites ) to come to a trip first before they apply to get a taste of what our clan does.

So my deepest condolences to the laziness that you and or your clan puts forth making it unable to even have invites. If they absolutely have to apply first that's just a difference in policy and if you ask me a bad one because you're having people sign contracts to something they know nothing about.

I believe the biggest difference between whatever clan you're in and my clan is summed up nicely in this signature:

nobs.png

Okay, but in your topic, you guys imply that you don't have any invites. Just want the story straight.

PS: I'm not EOP. They suck.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question

120623232623.png

Chatbox. ???

Yes most of our members base is 100+. Over half, thus leaving the newer people at disadvantage being the minority fighting at a lower level wilderness.

If you are speaking about the term "invite" then yes we bring invites because yes we recruit. We go out during the week in search of clanless pures for the purpose of growth. I personally do not believe in having someone apply for something they don't know about, so if anything I encourage people who have never done it before ( invites ) to come to a trip first before they apply to get a taste of what our clan does.

So my deepest condolences to the laziness that you and or your clan puts forth making it unable to even have invites. If they absolutely have to apply first that's just a difference in policy and if you ask me a bad one because you're having people sign contracts to something they know nothing about.

I believe the biggest difference between whatever clan you're in and my clan is summed up nicely in this signature:

nobs.png

Okay, but in your topic, you guys imply that you don't have any invites. Just want the story straight.

At what point does it say we don't have invites? Eop was implying we had up words of 17 invites which lmao, is not even close to true. We had maximum 7 people that were applicants or intros. Less than 4 were invites. People seem to like to throw that word around without really knowing what it means, which is why we are poking fun at it. Just last week FOE was bashing our invites before we beat them in the PW tournament.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Question

120623232623.png

Chatbox. ???

nobs.png

At what point does it say we don't have invites? Eop was implying we had up words of 17 invites which lmao, is not even close to true. We had maximum 7 people that were applicants or intros. Less than 4 were invites. People seem to like to throw that word around without really knowing what it means, which is why we are poking fun at it. Just last week FOE was bashing our invites before we beat them in the PW tournament.

"couldn't manage to kill any of our supposed invites, and simply ran away."

Supposed invites does not deny we had people who were invites. In fact I just clearly said we did.

?

Supposed invites implies that there were no invites, which is what I said. I wasn't saying you guys were denying it... supposed just makes it seem like you guys didn't have any.

Ahh, whatever. Excellent job today anyways.

nice work FI, I wish MM and FI had a fight, similar opts towards midpoint of trip

we wanted to fight but LS and FOE were lurking around so cbf with them sniping our returners :/

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Supposed invites does not deny we had people who were invites. In fact I just clearly said we did.

?

Supposed invites implies that there were no invites, which is what I said. I wasn't saying you guys were denying it... supposed just makes it seem like you guys didn't have any.

I think you owe me a Like on this video for taking my time to clarify.

:ninja:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

We didn't hack that kid nor have we ever hacked anyone in the passed year lol. Dennis just posted that on our forums. and lol at invites

Addy Daddy. Someone in your clan got him defence... Remember? Even if you "didn't" hack mash, why the **** would someone post a topic about it and say "k0ed". What has he done wrong?

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

We didn't hack that kid nor have we ever hacked anyone in the passed year lol. Dennis just posted that on our forums. and lol at invites

Addy Daddy. Someone in your clan got him defence... Remember? Even if you "didn't" hack mash, why the **** would someone post a topic about it and say "k0ed". What has he done wrong?

We didn't hack Addy Daddy lmfao we followed the kid around and told him to spam **** about EoP. Yes we didn't hack Mash and your logic is stupid. Your saying if someone in EoP got hacked and all your members knew none of them would post it on your forums?

We didn't hack Addy Daddy lmfao we followed the kid around and told him to spam **** about EoP. Yes we didn't hack Mash and your logic is stupid. Your saying if someone in EoP got hacked and all your members knew none of them would post it on your forums?

You dug yourself into this hole

Great job FI, #1 today

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

You realise [EoP]Braden was the person who got defence on addy daddy.

?

I think you owe me a Like on this video for taking my time to clarify.

No noob OXO, see you in Crucible???

You dug yourself into this hole

Great job FI, #1 today

they're trying to back off haha

stay true to your "WE DONT GIVE A FUCK" attitude and don't pussy out now

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

You realise [EoP]Braden was the person who got defence on addy daddy.

I actually didn't realize that till now rofl. Anyways we didn't hack Mash. soz.

I'm over it, but don't deny the truth. [Eop]Braden was the person on my account who raised def, dropped untradables, etc. Lying to the public is just insulting their intelligence.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
titanj.png

Not unless it was someone that actually hacks people. Then it would be justice being SERVED! But on a serious note, I'm 100% sure that an Fi member at this time would NOT post a topic about someone in a different clan being hacked or being involved in the hacking of an account. Flaming is one thing. But someone getting hacked and flaming the person that got hacked is another. It's not right, no matter what. (unless it's what I said in the first line and I quote. "Not unless it was someone that actually hacks people.")

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

I don't really consider a 60 second fight in single topic worthy, or even more a topic with that title. Before anyone quotes my post in rage because I may have said something you dislike, no clan will fight in multi with 15+ down no matter the situation even you Chris. Also just for clarification Dennis didn't hack a Fatality member he was just pointing out what someone else did on the forums.

Hope we pull around the same tomorrow, any return fight is fun no matter the outcome :)

LOL! Who still plays this game

I don't really consider a 60 second fight in single topic worthy, or even more a topic with that title. Before anyone quotes my post in rage because I may have said something you dislike, no clan will fight in multi with 15+ down no matter the situation even you Chris. Also just for clarification Dennis didn't hack a Fatality member he was just pointing out what someone else did on the forums.

Hope we pull around the same tomorrow, any return fight is fun no matter the outcome :)

It's pretty simple. If you can't walk the walk. Don't try to talk the talk. Perhaps in words even you can understand, "k0ed."

As the topic shows anyone could've typed that, but the audacity of an EOP member to brag about it on EOP forums. Tsk tsk.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
titanj.png

Next time go to multy, i'll make it fun.

lolyk.png

msgi74.jpg

It's a bit surprising that you care so much about your applicant getting hacked for def because last time I checked you got your own members def anyways

gj on your trip anyways