Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Hang Hostility by their feet and beat them with pillowcases filled with bars of soap

-Toxine-

Sounds like something i'd name one of my topics. For that, you deserve my bump.

No you'd name it something about Taylor Swift or something.

You've confused kesha with taylor swift. But bars of soap and pillowcases is similar.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I can take a bunch of pics of mains and claim they are HI mains lol. Dumb kids these days man.

Those mains are in your fall in wearing Cp Capes keep bringing invites+mains to win battles..

to honeygarlic,

ur warlord hacked the vidder therfore we dont care about him using the acc until ur clan closes.

quit making excuses about getting analed every saturday.

to honeygarlic,

ur warlord hacked the vidder therfore we dont care about him using the acc until ur clan closes.

quit making excuses about getting analed every saturday.

Therefore cp is **** and accepts mains, your going no where bro...

weres our kdr? o forgot we got all of our 100+ kills from you lmao

Only time i remember pop was at that last fight where we fought at gap and then walked ourselves down upon you until lvl 5 lol, and we had 40 deaths in our entire trip. are you a) new to pure clans B) confusing us with somebody else...

HI logic

> clan warlord hacks members of other clans

> continues to whine as to why they let the person who got hacked war

> ???

I would attempt to retaliate against 0mgi0wnu23, until i realize he has been demoted on multiple occasions due to not being able to do his job right :l

so i will leave it at that

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

weres our kdr? o forgot we got all of our 100+ kills from you lmao

Vid clearly shows us clearing you 3 times without banking. We only had 40 deaths when we ended and we probably had about 30 before our first fight.

HI logic

> clan warlord hacks members of other clans

> continues to whine as to why they let the person who got hacked war

> ???

I would attempt to retaliate against 0mgi0wnu23, until i realize he has been demoted on multiple occasions due to not being able to do his job right :l

so i will leave it at that

Good one except the fact I was demoted a year ago and was skipped a promo a week later...keep it coming.

Why don't you explain to us all how you didn't have any invites?

Zac?

Hon0r?

List goes on and on.

Anyways kiddo I will see your joke clan tomorrow lol

120623192620.png

^ Invites....

120623171543.png

120623192252.png

120623192525.png

Im sorry to say but..Corrupt Pures are not a pure clan But a main clan...

120623171519.png

Now im not being mean or trying to hit your soft spot but please dont bring mains+invites next time..

1st off hon0r is a clan friend, 2nd off that main was attacking us during like every fight

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

120622164706.png

^ You accept kids with 39 Def your main vidder is a zerk...<----Thats what i heard..

Trent is a 79 with 35 def serious

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Good one except the fact I was demoted a year ago and was skipped a promo a week later...keep it coming.

Zac?

Hon0r?

List goes on and on.

if theres a list, you should name it seeing as how it seems like you cant do anything else but care about my clan. You know you're not in a good spot when you have to rely on Hostility of all clans for locs/ info on other clans jajajajaja

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Zac?

Hon0r?

List goes on and on.

if theres a list, you should name it seeing as how it seems like you cant do anything else but care about my clan. whats hi doing to get on your good side, giving you all their locs and letting you crash all of their pkris. Oh wait you don't know the inter workings of TLP! jajajaja

Dont bother they only fight Hostility...