Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs CP

F0OK

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cya cp

Gl Vs POP Cya Hi

you do realize powr isnt in hi anymore right??

@david i dont see any hi member flame baiting lol..

anyways that was unexpected gj tlp.

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Easy win, gj guys.

And @CP, you guys have been one step from closing for about 3 years now, maybe it's time you just let go lmfao

You hit CP & Hi on sundays and your P2P based

?????

The point of pking is to get loot :thumbsup:

zach|0mg or w.e he goes by making himself look like a obsessed loser :[

Not long until we're all ******, might as well make the most of it.

ty 4 the prep CP, gl to nme today, hopefully it's a 40v40.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Lmfao CP got destroyed,amazing job tlp.

Oh and kirby nice 39 def idiot stop going on our forums acting all nice and come here talk ****.

22-200

can't remember the last time HI had a positive KDR xD

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Easy win, gj guys.

And @CP, you guys have been one step from closing for about 3 years now, maybe it's time you just let go lmfao

Lol says the guy from a clan who only has Saturday trips every couple of weeks cause you can't pull otherwise and likes to complain and moan when we crash your fights vs bv. Your a p2p clan and aren't even good at that on Sundays. All your clan is is a clan war clan lol.

And also dp closed bud

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Easy win, gj guys.

Lol says the guy from a clan who only has Saturday trips every couple of weeks cause you can't pull otherwise and likes to complain and moan when we crash your fights vs bv. Your a p2p clan and aren't even good at that on Sundays. All your clan is is a clan war clan lol.

And also dp closed bud

Your trips consist of pulling 20s and fighting the likes of EF and every other moss giant in single.

Call TLP a prep clan, well at least I can say my clan is succesful and good in at least one aspect of the game.

CP? fight moss giants on saturdays, the same on sunday and not even relatively good in clan wars either server l0

TLP is better than you.

Looks like an intense rivalry between TLP and CP is about to erupt.

Goodluck TLP.

All I'm seein is another clan's leader actually getting baited and making himself look like an idiot on a public forum by one of my members.

That's Runescape though, just gotta deal with it.

Easy win, gj guys.

And also dp closed bud

Your trips consist of pulling 20s and fighting the likes of EF and every other moss giant in single.

Call TLP a prep clan, well at least I can say my clan is succesful and good in at least one aspect of the game.

CP? fight moss giants on saturdays, the same on sunday and not even relatively good in clan wars either server l0

TLP is better than you.

Naw your just scared bud can't beat a clan that pulls 20s and fights ef at mossies and never will. Fyi we haven't pulled 20s since like 2009 when I joined and we only regroup mossies since we're not idiots like tlp hopping in multi only to get smashed by eop like you usually do. Enjoy your success in clan wars.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Easy win, gj guys.

And also dp closed bud

TLP is better than you.

We Beat MM & Foe this week in matched preps.. We must be terrible

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Lmfao CP got destroyed,amazing job tlp.

Oh and kirby nice 39 def idiot stop going on our forums acting all nice and come here talk ****.

Hi all over our topic when we lose? But when we beat Foe & MM?NO Hostility around... your clan is dieing and how can you complain about my defence, Trent is a 79 with 35 def & all the addy in your clan is unquested. Trust me i've been there. Have fun fighting YR on saturday.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Easy win, gj guys.

And also dp closed bud

TLP is better than you.

You've been smacked around in your P2P Preps recently and are coming down to our level in P2P to hit us. Your wins are just from CLW. You cheated in a prep vs IR cause you knew you'd lose to them. I don't think we've fought EF since them and Control used to team. Sorry we have smart leaders that know how to fight near the return spot. Gratz on your win hopefully we can do another.

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Easy win, gj guys.

And also dp closed bud

TLP is better than you.

Naw your just scared bud can't beat a clan that pulls 20s and fights ef at mossies and never will. Fyi we haven't pulled 20s since like 2009 when I joined and we only regroup mossies since we're not idiots like tlp hopping in multi only to get smashed by eop like you usually do. Enjoy your success in clan wars.

You are trying to tell me that we can't beat you on a topic where we not only 3-0d you but embarrased you lol. TLP is far more superior than CP in anything you can possibly compare the two in.. P2P, F2P, I thought you already knew that, it could almost be considered common sense, the closest you've even came to touching or competiting with us outside of clanwars is the occasional crash where we still manage to shrug you off to mossies whatever and whenever the situation may be without breaking a sweat. As for EoP, they havent came near us in months :/

Enjoying "hopping at mossies" and your success in F2P miniwars, only thing I can possibly say you'd compete with us in ;p

Easy win, gj guys.

And also dp closed bud

TLP is better than you.

We Beat MM & Foe this week in matched preps.. We must be terrible

Don't be so harsh on yourself ;p

You aren't that bad, my clan is just better.