Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

zac searching

Zac

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Hazard o_o?

I was wondering the same thing, I thought for sure that hazard with all the momentum and 50+ pulls would be something exciting to be apart of!

Yeah man, I thought the same thing about NPO.

Until....

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I was wondering the same thing, I thought for sure that hazard with all the momentum and 50+ pulls would be something exciting to be apart of!

Until....

DW Mi7ch you can always open another clan!

screenshot20120711at333.png

Yeah, Griffin, because you aren't a uneducated unemployed 18 year old with a IQ under your age, but then I woke up and watched you read your reality.

You know nothing about me, other then the fact that my clan domed on your piece of **** masser clan day in and day out. Get worth my time...

Retired from Hostility July 3rd, 2012 and it was one of the hardest decisions I ever made.

hahaha.

M8 you were in Hi for less then a month. Such a hard decision..smh.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Yeah, Griffin, because you aren't a uneducated unemployed 18 year old with a IQ under your age, but then I woke up and watched you read your reality.

You know nothing about me, other then the fact that my clan domed on your piece of **** masser clan day in and day out. Get worth my time...

Retired from Hostility July 3rd, 2012 and it was one of the hardest decisions I ever made.

hahaha.

L0000000000000000000000000000000000000L

:dotfire:

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Until....

Explain this please, what has hazard achieved in there time that they where open? U would never accept a p2p prep vs npo or anything in that sort. U pulled 20s the whole time u where open so please dont act like hazard was anything big please.....

And zac btw u got downs irl and ur **** dont join zenith.

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Until....

Explain this please, what has hazard achieved in there time that they where open? U would never accept a p2p prep vs npo or anything in that sort. U pulled 20s the whole time u where open so please dont act like hazard was anything big please.....

chyeah, Moni knows his material fam.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

think foe, fi or tlp would be best

best you could also come help hi :)

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Until....

chyeah, Moni knows his material fam.

npo was just free loot m8

go bk to hz, you'll only end up going bk.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

hahaha.

By your standards less than a month is pretty long to be in a clan L0000L

screenshot20120711at333.png