Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If your clan died

nav

If the Clan that you're in was to close, and retirement wasn't an option (we're all addicted ffs) which Clan that currently exists would you join?

For me i'd probably say NME.

nobs.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't, my runescape activity would consist of sticking to miniwars with #bloodshed and #purefect and sniping pure clans on the weekend with my main and a few other EOP.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Would join Nme as I am the real Sean.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

would probably join pop or sop for real

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

not in a clan, but if i'd join a clan again it would be Hostility or TLP

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

If retiring wasn't a option, probably FI because they have quiet a few ex DP.

Don't act like you'd retire m8, you said the same thing about E and DP.

My clan recently closed, happy to say that I've not joined any clan yet and won't be joining a clan for that matter, ever. Really funny seeing people claim that they would retire. It takes being cool irl like me and junior to retire from the game. People that haven't even been in their clan that long saying they would retire...facepalm. It's hard for most people to really understand what it's like to TRUELY play for your respective clan, not "clanning in general", the point where you actually hate clanning, but feel the need to continue to play because you don't want to let your friends down, that was my relationship with IR, so with the clan closing, there is simply no logic in joining another clan.

My clan recently closed, happy to say that I've not joined any clan yet and won't be joining a clan for that matter, ever. Really funny seeing people claim that they would retire. It takes being cool irl like me and junior to retire from the game. People that haven't even been in their clan that long saying they would retire...facepalm. It's hard for most people to really understand what it's like to TRUELY play for your respective clan, not "clanning in general", the point where you actually hate clanning, but feel the need to continue to play because you don't want to let your friends down, that was my relationship with IR, so with the clan closing, there is simply no logic in joining another clan.

u mad ?

213bkp.jpg

o god

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

if only your clan-mates followed that ideal :P

for me i'd probs join FI, chill community

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force