Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs Zenith P2P Prep

ydoC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good thing that guy got hit off..he was using d claws

ikr lol...im surprised nobody mentioned that till now

Goodjob EOP :thumbsup:

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

inb4butthurtficomeonandsayddos

ty 4 the prep Z

k0 acey

Couple others as well, but its w/e we don't need to stoop to your level, we already know we're better. I love how kids in your clan can't get frozen as well with this new glitch that you guys abuse. This joke prep made my day. Congratulations on the victory eop.

Lmao they can't win without ddosing to me you guys won, i don't even know why these individuals are allowed on Pw.

lolyk.png

the state of eop lmfao

State of EoP? We nearly beat you in the fullout, we only pulled 7 less than you the following day to P2P, and we just beat Zenith 3-0. Just because one person posted a pic of them losing connection, doesnt mean we ddosed them all to win lmfao...get that through your thick skull buddy, and stop camping our topics trying to flame and whatnot. Each time you win, it seems like you get jealous and start flaming, get a life kid and grow up hahaha. :thumbsup:

Thanks again Zenith. :wub:

thekingu.png

the state of eop lmfao

State of EoP? We nearly beat you in the fullout, we only pulled 7 less than you the following day to P2P, and we just beat Zenith 3-0. Just because one person posted a pic of them losing connection, doesnt mean we ddosed them all to win lmfao...get that through your thick skull buddy, and stop camping our topics trying to flame and whatnot. Each time you win, it seems like you get jealous and start flaming, get a life kid and grow up hahaha. :thumbsup:

what about the 4 tlp leaders/callers that got ddosed a second before you rushed yesterday? or the 5 callers from fi in a full out and you still lost?

i'd say the state of eop is the same as 2007

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

the state of eop lmfao

Why don't you stop wasting your time writing text walls on pure-warfare in an attempt to back up your 'most hated, most feared' (lmfao) pure clan. Go back to doing what you do best, hacking your own rank team and closing your pure clan.

good thing that guy got hit off..he was using d claws

ikr lol...im surprised nobody mentioned that till now

Goodjob EOP :thumbsup:

i noticed i was ****** about it we told that scrub to mage

OT: If your a smart rank of EOp you will ignore every other person on your topic and read this when i say. Idc about the prep we had a bad day GJ on the win and gratz to your members im sure this wont be our last Prep and dw i don't think u hit any1 off but flame will not be tolerated be respectful to be respected.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl