Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No need to App, just join the friends chat.

3at

2zdyblj.jpg

What a magnificant Saturday evening where the boys become men, men become hero's, and hero's become John. Today was John's last trip in his runescape career as a High council in Hostility and we dedicated the trip to him. We pulled around 34 starting, had a sick drop party from john and several other people, gave out countless corrupts and heard some sick speeches.

Video's comming soon!
F2P PKRI VS SOP RETURN FIGHT

Our official KDR was:

Hostility Kills: 101
Hostility Deaths:22

We switched official clan chats so we arent counted on other KDR Trackers.
2db06ms.jpg

120707193259.png

2db06ms.jpg

16k8ej7.jpg

Our first event of the day came to Cp confusingly running around wildly, panicky trying to find us. They ran around until they finally approached us , at lvl 9. L0L. We started to fight back, Cp got lucky 3-4 kills but we took back the advantage as CP invites resistance and EF dont know how to eat food properly. As CP numbers began to drop, Hostility inventories began to fill with cash from corrupt drops and delicious adamant. Cp called for a regroup west, avoiding any further brain damage from the smashing our corrupt weapons were causing. Thanks for trying CP. Very nice invites, a lot of capes.

zYPjX.png
120707172440.png
120707162623.png

2db06ms.jpg
20r085z.jpg

After a regroup from the beating CP desired ever so badly, We banked our loot and quickly chopped up to the notorious cavern of mossies. There, we hopped out and logged into a fight between Zenith and Nme, That Fatality later crashed. While the warriors of Zenith were trying to escape, we halted them in their steps and slaughtered the dogs. Gf Hormone/cookies/z_in and other escapee's

120707223720.png

2db06ms.jpg

We dipped out after finishing off the Zenith escapee's and logged into a big ass main fight, which we later figured out was Foe+mm VS VR. We logged in as Zenith were in the world, and found people resting at piper. We killed the yellow capes who didnt bother running away and called a re-hop, not wanting to interfere with the situation. Sorry for killing some of your returners.

2db06ms.jpg

20r085z.jpg16k8ej7.jpg

Hostility then logged into a fight between Zenith and CP, With NME somewhere near off to the side. We came from piper where we last logged and walked south, finding "Falling_Ice" there, waiting for his demise. After moving closer to the fight, Either Cp or Z moved south to the vents and the other clan moved west to mossies. We pulled to corp as Z and CP were off eachother, but later began to fight. While planning to rerush, Fi rushed with 100ish, made us all lag, and gave us a good beating.

2db06ms.jpg
1z4fxxt.jpg

After a few minutes of regrouping at mossies in a new world, We approached Sop for a pkri, and they wanted a 30 minute return fight with monks only. We were already armed and rushed to the eastern hut in spider village. Sop was a bit spread, causing them to have a numbers disadvantage off the bad. We punished and forced red bars to spawn with fierce scimitars pouncing on the blue hats of SOP. It was a disadvantage for Sop from the beginning, so we pulled East to let them regroup. A few seconds later, we re-rushed with the same set of people and demolished the fight yet again. We pulled off once more to let a final regroup progress for SOP, but it was too late as they asked for a 1 def prep instead. We said sure, booked it and rushed in with no mercy, forcing SOP to run from lvl 30 to lvl 1. Thanks for the fight, sorry for the armor advantage.

2db06ms.jpg

We then went to the prep we promised Sop for 3 rounds, loosing only 1 person in first round, 3 in second, and 2 in 3rd. Thanks for the fight, sorry for any confusions.

2db06ms.jpg

My good friend from NME told me there were zenith returns messing up the 2v2 fight they had vs mm and foe, so I massed back up and pulled a good 15 snipe unit to ruin zenith's fun. We ran into the fight east of mossies, killed around 10 people before pulling to vents. From there, we dropped numerous zenithians but missed killing co0kies :(. Ty for free loot, dipped after mains pushed. Rip obsession

120708012817.png

120707222113.png
120707223720.png
120707224726.png
120707224736.png
120708000859.png
120707212625.png
120707213804.png
120707215732.png
120707221135.png
120707222352.png
120708063805.png
120708071010.png
zYPjX.png
67PSn.png
30lza1h.jpg
120707183454.png
120707182723.png
120707171111.png
120707165745.png
120707163811lw.png
120707163214.png
120707163040.png
^ Cp invite
120707162738.png
^ cp Main..
120707162447.png
^Cp main..
2zgddmo.jpg
3at.png

evolvek.png

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont tell me Hi mad cause a few 70s went with Cp lol thats nice.... Gratz on the trip tho looked like u did well

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

pretty sure we 1 banged u, anyway gj on wut ever u did on ur trip

yeah we all lagged when 100 people ran towards us :P

3at.png

evolvek.png

I was south of vents so i got away comfortably without eating :P, fun weekend really nice topic :) gj everyone and to the p2p question i believe so but its more f2p based for now. Not too sure on that :L

lol

looks like every fight you had was a loss. only retards believe fake logs. I heard sop beat you btw rofl

I guess all of your members are retards then L0L0L0L

and yeah sop beat us with a nice 1 kill 78 death kdr

Nice trip, too bad you couldnt reach over 30 kills with 2 clans with you

3at.png

evolvek.png

What the **** is this... you took a walk of shame all the way south and than said CP cleared? Anyways Gj beating SOP with a +5 on them.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

You have a screenshot saying invite showing a right click on Ariel... are you guys autistic?

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

What the **** is this... you took a walk of shame all the way south and than said CP cleared? Anyways Gj beating SOP with a +5 on them.

khkrb.jpg

you ran west first, OMG WE WIN LETS RUN AWAY

3at.png

evolvek.png

Lol so umm who win looool Cp or Hi? Even tho like 5 resistance members where with cp i pretty much see Hi dominated for a while than ran south lol and gratz on the pkri props to sop for bein outleveled/outnumbered but still fought

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Lol so umm who win looool Cp or Hi? Even tho like 5 resistance members where with cp i pretty much see Hi dominated for a while than ran south lol and gratz on the pkri props to sop for bein outleveled/outnumbered but still fought

yeah props to sop, but they had 27 us 26. We had arm, so props for fighting anyway.

For the single pkri, Who gives who won, you ran but lets take it to the kills. You killed 5 of us, we killed 9 of you (resistance kills counted)

Dont know what point your trying to prove, but keep posting more replies gogogogo more views on topic hit f5

3at.png

evolvek.png

Edited out your baits.

And KDR is the stupidest thing to be used as a measure of success in pure clanning. All you pure clans are autists for caring so much about something that doesn't show anything.

Arp-1.png