Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No need to App, just join the friends chat.

3at

We'll continue bringing Mains and invites to see you cry. get used to it

You do realize your clan is dying because of that, right? When you admit to bringing mains/invites and having a **** attitude to everyone that makes people not want to join your clan. And so each week you go out with the same people and have 1 new app a month, and that my friend is why your clan will die.

Cp's been doing it for a while and they've never closed. I mean yeah it's gay, but to say they're gonna die from it is pretty silly. Besides with the update coming up it looks like things are gonna change either way.

Now CP stop flaming/trolling on here and Hi stop baiting them. You both look stupid. If I see CP flaming/troll I'll suspend you and if I see Hi baiting then I'll just close the topic.

Arp-1.png

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll continue bringing Mains and invites to see you cry. get used to it

You do realize your clan is dying because of that, right? When you admit to bringing mains/invites and having a **** attitude to everyone that makes people not want to join your clan. And so each week you go out with the same people and have 1 new app a month, and that my friend is why your clan will die.

Cp's been doing it for a while and they've never closed. I mean yeah it's gay, but to say they're gonna die from it is pretty silly. Besides with the update coming up it looks like things are gonna change either way.

Now CP stop flaming/trolling on here and Hi stop baiting them. You both look stupid. If I see CP flaming/troll I'll suspend you and if I see Hi baiting then I'll just close the topic.

Good that atleast Someone in pure warfare wants to stop this hatred, even im part of it for sure, but i wanna it to end.

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

nice job looks like you pooped on cp , keep it up

Thanks Willy! Heard u had fun trip too! :thumbsup: Btw whos that girl on ur signature? :teehee:

His gran.

Great job Hi.

Poor Willy. Ellie goulding sucks btw.

L0l, let's be straight up here. U swapped fc or wtever cause u didint want ur kdr counted so that you could just make up numbers. You resort to fighting lpcs cause u need to give ur members some action and make them feel like they're winning something, tryna stop a slump. The only clw prep u could ever win is agaianst sop, who are lvl 60's.. Accept our pkri's, prep us, or just prep anybody instead of having inners all day. Meh gratz on ur propoganda tho, spose it stops the inevatable slump

so you are saying our kdr was not positive? and you are saying the only prep we can win is vs sop.. o.O

just prove how stupid and ignorant you are

and you are talking about propaganda , your clan is the best at this lmfao , u guys got slumped by nme and got out of the slump by propaganda so ye...

and why would we accept ur pkris if u have +15 , we prepped you too and you owned us , and we dont do inners all day , we prepped tlp and nme 2 days ago.

now what more would you like to say smart-as5

I didint say ur kdr wasn't positive, I said it was made up, but les be honest, is hi kdr really ever gnna positive :D we pkrid u when we were 10 and 15 down, but now the numbers are even u won't even fight :/ well I hope we can get a prep next week, u all talk about smacking us but u never relly do. Gj on ur trip doe.

alright plz tell me where i said or any hi member said hes gonna "smack" cp , if u actually read my post i said we prepped u guys and u owned us. so plz stop trying to be stupid and think. ok ty goodbye

ps. no flem intended

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Gz on your weekend trip Hostility, I hope you had fun!

See you next Saturday!!!!!!

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.