Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Nme F2P FULLOUT (Clan Cup)

Lmafo

Fullout  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Zenith
    • Enemy

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enemy.

they just had a bootcamp so they will pull less but the quality will be far superior, especially with Zenith's NPO recruits (no flame intended)

edit: so much EOP **** on this topic lmao they're just mad cuz their ship has sunk. R.I.P. "most hated", more like "most heated"

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Enemy.

they just had a bootcamp so they will pull less but the quality will be far superior, especially with Zenith's NPO recruits (no flame intended)

edit: so much EOP **** on this topic lmao they're just mad cuz their ship has sunk. R.I.P. "most hated", more like "most heated"

That reply sounds heated :l

gl both clans

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Oh dear.

Eop baits when they got smashed by fatality after talking so much crap.

Claiming we lost the rivalry when the only time we lost fights were when you rushed with LS in your fall in or had them snipe us.

Meh it's whatever though, everyone knows who the true victors were. I'm proud to be in the core group of my clan, and proud to be NME.

Whether or not we close after beta is irrelevant, this is a topic about who you guys think will win this fullout.

Good luck zenith.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Its going to be fun to fight all my boys from Epidemic. Its going to be close, both clans can pull when needed, NME has a better leadership, im happy to admit it, they have alot more experience, however i feel we do better at matched fights.

Either way its going to be close.

Goodluck NME <3

QwnAO.png

Oh dear.

Claiming we lost the rivalry when the only time we lost fights were when you rushed with LS in your fall in or had them snipe us.

Meh it's whatever though, everyone knows who the true victors were. I'm proud to be in the core group of my clan, and proud to be NME.

Whether or not we close after beta is irrelevant, this is a topic about who you guys think will win this fullout.

Good luck zenith.

another day another casualty

http://eop-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/...ck-hopefully-x/

Oh dear.

Good luck zenith.

another day another casualty

http://eop-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/...ck-hopefully-x/

Why kid yourself?

KDR/Video doesn't lie mate.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

I have nothing against nme but lol @ not wanting pcr rules. You want to use the best possible armor but limit the weapons you can use...you're supposed to be pures.

No actually, we're not. We ditched the "pure" title the moment we got def.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I don't think certain people's brains in certain clans (CP and EOP) function correctly the majority of the time, the garbage they come out with is absolutely mind blowing

I swear you are as dumb as Stella

I think you take this game far too seriously.

Maybe go play this thing I like to call "IRL" ?

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

I don't think certain people's brains in certain clans (CP and EOP) function correctly the majority of the time, the garbage they come out with is absolutely mind blowing

I swear you are as dumb as Stella

I think you take this game far too seriously.

Maybe go play this thing I like to call "IRL" ?

As I stated before "You are as dumb as stella". If you knew me, you would know I'm hardly on. But once again, I have nothing to prove to a 14 year old little boy, just entering highschool.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png