Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Nme F2P FULLOUT (Clan Cup)

Lmafo

Fullout  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Zenith
    • Enemy

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only reason I see NME losing is because of their slacking brought over from slapping EOP 7-0 in f2p preps and down 5-10 + LS on weekends in f2p/p2p.

Hopefully these green Gods actually realize that they are mortal and could actually lose this fullout.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Only reason I see NME losing is because of their slacking brought over from slapping EOP 7-0 in f2p preps and down 5-10 + LS on weekends in f2p/p2p.

Hopefully these green Gods actually realize that they are mortal and could actually lose this fullout.

Arn't you in Enemy, why are you saying your going to loose the fullout. Confused lmao

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Arn't you in Enemy, why are you saying your going to loose the fullout. Confused lmao

Ex-Member, he retired. But even I think we're going to lose lol, I just hope it's some decent fun and not 100v50

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

this isn't the fullout most of you envisioned, its no def cap dung/corr off safe team capes on....

stupid rules tbh, idk why nme didn't do standard pcr rules :-/

This is the Jagex Cup, not pcr

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

this isn't the fullout most of you envisioned, its no def cap dung/corr off safe team capes on....

stupid rules tbh, idk why nme didn't do standard pcr rules :-/

This is the Jagex Cup, not pcr

thats a really interesting fun fact, but the rules are negociable and this event was not made with pures in mind

Yeah we're pulling 40-50 because EOP have been absolutely steamrolling us for the last month or so... What an absolutely moronic piece of logic you chaps have, it's called sweeping the inactives/useless members and enhancing your core, probably something EOP know absolutely **** all about as they hold on to every last **** member for as long as possible just so they can beg them to come to one trip a month to gain a bit of momentum when a decent clan decimates them.

OT: I think Enemy are going to absolutely annihilate Zenith & NPO.

Im sorry but we've had more sweeps in the last 6 months than what NME has had since they opened. Keeping a 100% active core was something we've focused on for a while, im glad you guys are finally starting to follow the trend, instead of asking everybody to join your clan (some of them didnt even have to app, and some got accepted in less than 24 hours with a less-than-10 post count....so if anything, you were the ones trying to hold onto every member you could (up until now atleast, from what i'm being told)...your summer is coming hype died off quick, as soon as you got a good pull you tried beefin' with the likes of the top clans, not just eop, but you were focused mostly on eop....you couldnt handle the heat, so your back to the MPC scene before summer is even over. I seen it coming, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. Atleast you guys learned your place, and started focusing on your core instead of talkin' **** and gettin' chased around the wilderness. :wub:

Imo NME are making it seem like they will pull low so Zenith members think they are in for an easy win...i think NME will somehow pull 70-80 and match Zenith's pull or close to it....but Z will still win. :)

thekingu.png

I don't think certain people's brains in certain clans (CP and EOP) function correctly the majority of the time, the garbage they come out with is absolutely mind blowing

Z

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

oh and ps; i'm 95% certain that nme will close when the combat update comes out, its pretty obvious following nme's rivalry loss to eop that your ranks have given up and gone inactive, haven't seen ivp toot her horn around here in a long time, and i bet that nme will use the update as an excuse to close so they don't have to admit we've forced your ranks to go inactive because they cbf logging on to get smashed repeatedly.

nme have influenced and achieved nothing relative to the decade long history of the pure community.

so inb4 nme close and say they achieved all their goals and ranks are too busy now, or some ******** like what epidemic said.

quote me on dis