Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Recongnize Us

Orhun

prEx9.jpg

Today we went out, banging out the prep which will make us the best 60s/70s clan officially in clan wars, we have not been defeated in clan wars to our own levels over the past erm .. 20 25 mins/preps, Unlimited was the last clan we had to beat before we can truly call ourselves the kings of Clan Wars for our own levels.

So we went out, knowing that this was our time, our game, our prep, our own road to our victory and we were determined to put our theory to paper and show to the pure community that we will not be pushed over by anyone.

The rules were set by Unlimited and agreed by Selection of Pures.

The rules were the following:

1. Team capes On
2. Dung Off
3. Corrupt Off
4. 20vs20 Min
5. Overs On.

After finding that Unlimited couldn't pull 20, we decided to match them on the first to rounds, but when it came to the 3rd round we wanted to show them up for their members not being able to come online and making their clan fail. This is why every man counts at such events without question.

Anywayyyyy Thanks a lot for this event Unlimited it was great no hard feelings you guys did good <3

So yea ... GJ Selection of Pures.

prEx9.jpg

Think you have what it takes to become one of us ?

Apply at http://w11.zetaboards.com/Selection_of_Pures/index/

Or join #Sop-Rs and have a chat with one of our ranks about joining our events.

Not sure why you're saying we couldn't pull 20. we pulled 19 you guys barely managed to pull 20.

Not much we can do with the level averages.

Good job I guess.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Nice job Sop way to expected win tho lol

You have one of the best Mini war teams in the game and one of the best prep clan also :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Not sure why you're saying we couldn't pull 20. we pulled 19 you guys barely managed to pull 20.

Good job I guess.

You told us 20v20 minimum we pulled and dropped for you dont be mad, looked fun wish i was home so i could have been there! Ty 4 prep!!

But didn't we beat you today?

You beat us in 1 round where our target went into 1vs1 at the critical point, then we had to go to our arranged prep vs ef.

Truly a l0l remember how we discussed to stop filming resistance and posting it cuz they seemed respectful. They are a joke, mb just reading their topic makes them look horrible... saying they beat sop 1 round today, when they admit to running in 1v1...

L0l irl. Resistance prepare to continue your loses on film... rip any morality you have.

Also, another funny thing is you have never won a prep vs us in your life. You won a round that you wouldnt redo when u ran in 1v1. And your impressed a round where you ran in 1v1 l0000000l. Sorry, hard to take your clan seriously after that.

Good job I guess.

You told us 20v20 minimum we pulled and dropped for you dont be mad, looked fun wish i was home so i could have been there! Ty 4 prep!!

Not mad. I just don't get why you're saying we can't pull when you pulled 1 more than us.

Ahh well.

Good job tho I guess

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Ty for fight SOP, I think we would've stand a much better chance if your levels aren't that high. I think you guys should try prepping MPCs, they're mostly around your levels.

Was fun but very disrespectful of you to rush us with your whole cc in the 3rd round as we were looking forward to a nice respectful fight.

Anyways had fun

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Ty for fight SOP, I think we would've stand a much better chance if your levels aren't that high. I think you guys should try prepping MPCs, they're mostly around your levels.

Was fun but very disrespectful of you to rush us with your whole cc in the 3rd round as we were looking forward to a nice respectful fight.

Anyways had fun

We also prep/mini sop alot and they also r higher than us :P and they do prep/mini mpcs/hpcs and they have a streak of 25 cw (complete) minis/preps goin on

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Anyways had fun

We also prep/mini sop alot and they also r higher than us :P and they do prep/mini mpcs/hpcs and they have a streak of 25 cw (complete) minis/preps goin on

no they don't.

We've beaten them countless times during there so called streak.. They just don't acknowledge their losses. It's really sad.

bSHM3.png

We do fight mpcs.. but i would hate to break it to you heres the facts..

Average cb level of r is 70

Average cb level of sv is 73

Average cb level of sop is 74

These are the clans that complain 4 cb difference and 1 cb difference

Lowest mpc

Sop 74

Hi 87

Everyone else over 90

No my friend we are much closer to you, and we fight higher cbs all the time... we have never asked for a prep just accept them... we go out at mpc times knowing we are much more like the lpcs whos average cb is within 4 of us vs more than 20 higher.

And resistance stop counting 1 round win when you run in 1v1 as a defeat for sop... it takes 2 rounds to win and u cant run in 1v1 lol...

Nice work ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it