Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs NME [F2P Full out]

blue

dunno why people are saying epidemic did well when they killed like 7 in round 1 and about a dozen in round 2 and 3, when they were down about as much as eop+hi were yesterday who won their fullout.

Gj Z, never doubted you would win this easily.

"dunno" why you call them Epidemic, when there are more DP ranks than Epidemic. I think you're just confused because they both start with the letter "E" ;-P

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno why people are saying epidemic did well when they killed like 7 in round 1 and about a dozen in round 2 and 3, when they were down about as much as eop+hi were yesterday who won their fullout.

You killed 11 people in r1 during your fullout with Fi while having the same numbers. We killed more than that being down 15 lol.

siguoi.png

You killed 11 people in r1 during your fullout with Fi while having the same numbers. We killed more than that being down 15 lol.

RIP

2v2 full outs are completely different than 1v1s, we barely took the 2v2 full out serious. We didn't make a topic about that full out or had any hype for it, and we had some unfortunate **** happen to our team speak in that full out as well.

2ewgrxw.gif

"dunno" why you call them Epidemic, when there are more DP ranks than Epidemic. I think you're just confused because they both start with the letter "E" ;-P

nah i confuse them because i killed them both

2v2 full outs are completely different than 1v1s, we barely took the 2v2 full out serious. We didn't make a topic about that full out or had any hype for it, and we had some unfortunate **** happen to our team speak in that full out as well.

even if that were a legit excuse for round 1, it doesn't excuse round 2

I don't know why people are talking about yesterday, That's off topic. Anyways great job Z on the fullout win. I knew you guys had it in you to pull that much and it looked like a lot of fun.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

I don't know why people are talking about yesterday, That's off topic. Anyways great job Z on the fullout win. I knew you guys had it in you to pull that much and it looked like a lot of fun.

:D

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

No one really likes Callum..

who are you?.....

That's Chad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANDREWS BROTHER

We love you Callum, dw.

Oh Muslim Chad. I see. Dat no namer in NME :D

I wuv you too ben. Pity about Redknapp getting the boot :L

Championship next season?

QwnAO.png

Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I got t1me returnz back *****. What yall know about dat.

vELP6.gif

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

how can u manage 85 to a fullout, then 45 to the trip right after o.o

^ lol

Will be interesting to see if you can keep these pulls up, gj on your fullout.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

^ lol

"these pulls up"

its a full out...

it took alot to get our old members and our current active members on for this so many ppl called of work and moved things around to be on today

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

^ lol

"these pulls up"

its a full out...

it took alot to get our old members and our current active members on for this so many ppl called of work and moved things around to be on today

^

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

koooooo

titanj.png

koooooo

LMFAO