Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs NME [F2P Full out]

blue

8OIxw.png

Today Zenith went out peaking at 85 strong members, and maxing out our 90 slot teamspeak. We knew that Enemy would have a few less then us, and we where ready for anything. We went to the war, pumped up, and ready to accomplish the impossible with DJ_39_Defence ready with an amazing speech from Co0kiezs. We won the war 3-0. Thanks for the fullout Enemy.

Shoutout to Ryan/Hormone for driving to Panera Bread to get on for the fullout.

gt6tW.png

Y1hZ5.png

Dj 39's New single was also released today

3Yj12.png
Round 1:

The round started with us defined West of the center in the open area. Enemy rushed in, and we kept our range out. We started to focus more south, and pushed south instantly. We finished up the remaining stragglers with Range, and cleared the rest off.

Zenith Starting/Ending: 83/76
Enemy Starting/Ending: 70/0

3Yj12.png
Round 2:

Round 2 was our attacking round. We rushed Enemy full force at the Southwest corner of the map. We instantly got on top of them with Scims, and pushed them against the lava. We started to push them all the way north to the jail. We ended the round by unmuting our teamspeak, and claimed our titles of the Best Med Level Pure Clan Out there.

Zenith Starting/Ending: 83/70
Enemy Starting/Ending: 69/0

3Yj12.png
Round 3:

We got on top of Enemy with Scims, and pushed them all the way north to there portal. Was relativity a short round.

Zenith Starting/Ending: 80/67
Enemy Starting/Ending: 63/0
3Yj12.png
wBouT.png
nme1.png
120715212258.png
120715213042.png
2symH.png

abhYm.png

mX688.png

AWpXm.png

H8mge.png

Kyty0.png

lxGdJ.png

ETKst.png

WqjBK.png

CCfpi.png

ImbnL.png
120715161741.png

120715162839.png

120715162908.png

120715163535.png
120714162617.png
120714162756.png

3Yj12.png
Thanks To:
Neil For showing up
Lawson For Not Showing Up
and to the 85 Zenith Members that made Today Possible

This was probably the cleanest, most flame free Fullout in the Pure Community these past two years. No DDoSing, no Flaming, and was a lot of fun. A LOT Of Respect to Enemy for giving us the opportunity to fight them.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gj guys, we did great considering the opts, shoutout to all the nme members who came + the elders/ex members too

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

would be interesting to see it closer opts, but a nice clean 3-0 nevertheless. props to nme for not giving up when down numbers, hopefully youll get a rematch :thumbsup:

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

inb4 we get alot of haters on this topic that say **** about opts notice the title of the topic "Full out" we prepare for a week contacted alot of old schools was amazed Neil came on and i even seen Time returnz/nefilmunk that put a smile on my face i could not have been prouder of my members truly a day to remember.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Was a good experience.

Have only been in 1 proper F2P Full out and that was back in 2009, so it's been a while haha.

I don't understand why clans don't do more of these, it was great having a bunch of ex members/elders come back and rejoin the community, regardless of the result haha.

Great Job Z, well deserved.

Hi

inb4 we get alot of haters on this topic that say **** about opts notice the title of the topic "Full out" we prepare for a week contacted alot of old schools was amazed Neil came on and i even seen Time returnz/nefilmunk that put a smile on my face i could not have been prouder of my members truly a day to remember.

GdTrA.png

Was a good full out. We did well all 3 rounds. Thanks for the fight.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

how can u manage 85 to a fullout, then 45 to the trip right after o.o
haha

no try again

Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

haha

We pull 55's on weekends + we had sign ups + we have been around for over 2 years we have contact with ex-ranks/members that get on for our anniversary trips and will get on for huge important events

" Full out wars "

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

56 to the trip after, but okay. How did you only manage to pull 65 to your p2p fullout? guess you need more frenzy 2 join that clan.

Also, the oldschoolers are F2P hence some of them couldn't come, few people had to get off for work etc.

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png