Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zlammed

Alcohol

Lol logs or no logs it doesn't matter( I didn't get the prep or else I'd have them ). Immediately after seeing a corrupt people took pictures and sent them to us as "proof." Before the round was even over we asked for a re-do to which we were replied, "no sinz and bamf had corrupts too." Which was of course wrong because Sinz had gravite rapier and bamf had G2h. After proving that too then it was just. "no re-do we're not doing corrupts off."

The disrespect and sheer lack of faith in their own clan was appalling. Quite frankly that was where they lost the prep because they didn't even think they could win in a fair fight. Well, they couldn't.

All flame was caused by the immaturity, disrespect, and straight up douchebaggery caused by Zenith ranks. That is all.

o so you don't have logs and 2 of your members where using corrupts + you didn't get the prep and your sitting here talking out of your ass L0l

and as for flame we where not the 1's spamming **** clan after round 2 lol. your clan begs and begs for preps then you show up and flame that's simply what happened @ this prep.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol logs or no logs it doesn't matter( I didn't get the prep or else I'd have them ). Immediately after seeing a corrupt people took pictures and sent them to us as "proof." Before the round was even over we asked for a re-do to which we were replied, "no sinz and bamf had corrupts too." Which was of course wrong because Sinz had gravite rapier and bamf had G2h. After proving that too then it was just. "no re-do we're not doing corrupts off."

The disrespect and sheer lack of faith in their own clan was appalling. Quite frankly that was where they lost the prep because they didn't even think they could win in a fair fight. Well, they couldn't.

All flame was caused by the immaturity, disrespect, and straight up douchebaggery caused by Zenith ranks. That is all.

o so you don't have logs and 2 of your members where using corrupts + you didn't get the prep and your sitting here talking out of your ass L0l

and as for flame we where not the 1's spamming **** clan after round 2 lol. your clan begs and begs for preps then you show up and flame that's simply what happened @ this prep.

After zenith was talking **** to Fi after first round

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

You dumb? He just said bamf and sinz had gravites.

Where is your pic with their corrupts?

You guys were def. flaming after round 1.

Lets be honest, you pre ran in round 1. Meaning you had a spy in our ts. Meaning you knew it was corrupt off cause our ranks made sure no one had a corrupt. Cheating SCUM. Really?Does your **** feel bigger cause you try and cheat your way to a win?

How are you best f2p matched lol? I dont recall you beating us. Could be wrong there. But in the last couple months im 100% sure weve won WAY more preps against you then us.

35aog9g.png

Lets be honest, you pre ran in round 1. Meaning you had a spy in our ts. Meaning you knew it was corrupt off cause our ranks made sure no one had a corrupt. Cheating SCUM. Really?Does your **** feel bigger cause you try and cheat your way to a win?

How are you best f2p matched lol? I dont recall you beating us. Could be wrong there. But in the last couple months im 100% sure weve won WAY more preps against you then us.

you claim we broke the rules but haven't shown any proof of it, you guys beat us in r2/3 so good job, but we generally don't flame your clan like you did ours

you claim we broke the rules but haven't shown any proof of it, you guys beat us in r2/3 so good job, but we generally don't flame your clan like you did ours

LOl you must be new.o wait, your not new. You must be dumb, yeah that sound right.

For the last year all zenith does is flame us.

Yall always create propaganda and ****, last winter yall were known for that ****. Telling your members fi was scared, so you would end your trips, meanwhile we were in multi.

Zenith is **** scum, Seriously, only clan i hate more is EOP, but ive disliked zenshit Longer.

Either way man, even if it was a misunderstanding, you dont think the right thing would have been to re do the round?Corrupts are a huge advantage. But i forgot, zenith cant win vs fi unless cheating is involved.

I like how you ignore the pre running.

35aog9g.png

since theres too many quotes there ill just say it here

ok when i said we generally don't flame you i meant at the last couple of months at preps, and i didn't know any 'pre-running' occured so i didn't respond to it

You don't flame us because you're in no position to do so, we've had 26v26 preps vs you guys where we've pulled 50 it would be moronic for you to flame a clan that has had to sit 20+ just to give you a fair fight. You guys baited a lot in the first round and obviously people were annoyed and retaliated, instead of your ranks just posting on this topic saying sorry for the misunderstanding ty for prep you've started flaming so we flamed back. I personally don't care for flaming it's pretty immature but if someone flames runescape fatality pure clan i will flame back

titanj.png

Are you really that ignorant? Did you even read a word he said? Ima help you out here..

Immediately after seeing a corrupt people took pictures and sent them to us as "proof." Before the round was even over we asked for a re-do to which we were replied, "no sinz and bamf had corrupts too." Which was of course wrong because Sinz had gravite rapier and bamf had G2h. After proving that too then it was just. "no re-do we're not doing corrupts off."

Just to clarify, are you denying your members didn't flame us after round 1? Because either you have alot of ignorant members who don't listen to ranks telling them to 'not flame', or you encouraged them to do so. As Addy Daddy said the flame was provoked by disgusting sportsmanship. Any other clan would not have pulled the **** you guys did, and I laugh at the desperation you guys have for a win against us as shown in round 1.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Wallsoftextwallsoftextwallsoftext

Zenith just remember you're a med clan, and although you may have had an influx of members recently with the closure of NPO, you'll always be a med clan and second rate to us. You don't want to be on our bad side.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png