Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureFect's Resistant Trip

Allen

purefect.png

Introduction

We set out with our 26 man pull peaking at 30, each person pumped and ready to smack everyone.

Video By Rolly

purefect.png

qnprm0.png

A bloody slaughter.., we were waiting for YR since we setted up a run in against them.. but who comes,? our friends BV, they rushed from southwest, we kept it simple camping our bows killing the ones getting dragged inside of us and cleared them in less than a second, better luck next time ;)

purefect.png

6du7ue.png
+
ezftwk.png
+
qnprm0.png

we were dd'd beside corp, we rushed YR north of us before they hit mossies, we quickly pushed them, forcing them to go mossies then we heard that Resistance were somewhere at corp and BV lurking south west of us near mossies, we were aware of a 3v1. we rushed Resistance at corp, as we rushed BV were west of us trying to sandwich us,we pulled to the vents seeing as resistance went to dwarves we quickly banged some BV kids giving them no time to breathe,we were aware of a re-rush from resistance so we decided to pull south to North east steps

purefect.png

6du7ue.png
+
ezftwk.png
+
qnprm0.png

When you hear Resistance, You hear 'User in your channel timed out' JXxq.png,we were resting at vents waiting for resistance to rush,we held our territory properly untill YR came from West and BV standing at mossies waiting for the best opportunity to rush, we took on YR+R properly untill BV rushed we pulled to north east steps as having half our members DDoS'd, we didn't really care getting 3v1'd because at the end we'd have the last smile :)

purefect.png

ezftwk.png
+
6du7ue.png
+

One again the alliance remains,we were dd'd north of vents,waiting for a clan to rush.that's when YR took appearance from our southwest, we banged most of the YR inside of us. after 30secs of clearing YR, Resistance shows up from the west while being off YR and taking the focus on us, we quickly pulled north east along the lava line, killing all the retards getting dragged, YR were trying to sandwich us from piper we pulled to the corp sign focusing on Resistance pushing them all the way to mossies. YR being east of us trying to sandwich once again,we quickly put our focus on the remaining YR clearing them in less than a minute. we after got a strong regroup at corp waiting for resistance to Re-rush from mossies to corp sign which happened,we held our ground ranging the frontlines, Resistance pulled to the Agile sign we followed them with scims banging em easily and ignoring the YR that are sniping us from the south, we after killed the remaining YR forcing them to pull to North East steps, 2v1 No problem :)

purefect.png

qnprm0.png

after a quick regroup we heard that our friends BV were are spider-village trees fighting some clan, we decided to pay them a visit, quickly rushed inside the trees clearing them in less than a second

purefect.png

ezftwk.png

after paying up a visit to BV; we set up a run in against Resistance, they were defending near the piper lava line level 36, we rushed with bows holding our ground properly, seeing that Resistance decided to pull further north we pushed them with scims and had a proper stacked up fight, untill LS rushed from dwarves (????) we pulled to corp got a quick fall in and re rushed Resistance clearing them easily, thanks for the fight sadly LS even crash LPC's nowdays.

Gallery

120718223943.png
120719222309.png
120719222256.png
120719161921.png
120719161910.png
120719155347.png
120719155332.png
120719155321.png
120719205038.png
120719205420.png
120719205654.png
120719211642.png
120719205805.png

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

looked like a lot of low levels.. doesn't seem very fun to me.

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

^ everytime we set up a run in YR was ready to focus on us ( when they dont really hate us ),

not sure if a cash stack was paid, nothing will impress me these days

idk what to tell you we killed everyone especially the first cluster we killed everybody lol

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

Recently, Purefect in my eyes is doing great. Keep it up, pretty sad that resistance ddoses you, espiecially when they are just about to rush you lol. I guess it's their method of winning fights desperately.

Recently, Purefect in my eyes is doing great. Keep it up, pretty sad that resistance ddoses you, espiecially when they are just about to rush you lol. I guess it's their method of winning fights desperately.

thanks, but yeah tried to avoid that by opening a LPC clan but i guess it follows you anywhere

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

First few fights on the vid you lose, and you can clearly see that lol, anywho thanks for the fights today was extremely fun despite the last pkri being stacked with mains...

Its sad to see that you think that we were off of any clan, it was a free for all. In essence anyone we saw that wasn't a blue dot was killed..Stop the propaganda..

..And I hope you guys are kidding about us DDoS'ing you thats a ******* joke sad..Unlimited the rumor mill..

anyways gj on your trip and unbann me from ts or racist that was probs my last ever pure event, so sad i had to leave after first two fights.

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

First few fights on the vid you lose, and you can clearly see that lol, anywho thanks for the fights today was extremely fun despite the last pkri being stacked with mains...

Its sad to see that you think that we were off of any clan, it was a free for all. In essence anyone we saw that wasn't a blue dot was killed..Stop the propaganda..

..And I hope you guys are kidding about us DDoS'ing you thats a ******* joke sad..Unlimited the rumor mill..

i can't call that a loss since you clearly see BV+YR sandwiching us from any side, we always focused on one clan. once cleared >pull to single, why would i bother staying when 3 clans are focusing on mine, but yeah if you called a win on your side in the first two fights i'd be more than happy to see your Topic :s

Last pkri was legit cept for mains yeah;

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

i can't call that a loss since you clearly see BV+YR sandwiching us from any side, we always focused on one clan. once cleared >pull to single, why would i bother staying when 3 clans are focusing on mine, but yeah if you called a win on your side in the first two fights i'd be more than happy to see your Topic :s

Last pkri was legit cept for mains yeah;

We pulled to single to try to get a clear hit on you guys not fight 3 clans whilst being sniped by mains, we had 21 people when we ran west to mossies.

Its pretty sad that every time we get a war that you guys get "ddosed" I just wish you believed it wasn't us. And Its so annoying do we have to like screenshot our desktop for you guys ? It sucks being the #1 LPC cause you get framed for EVERYTHING. But Gf out there PF I understand that you think its us but its really not and Im sure we cleared you once or twice. you got the last war tho.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Your topic names wanna make me punch myself in the face, good job.

inb4 Purefects unlimited prep!

Purefects leet tatic trip!

Purefects ascent trip...

purefects young rebel trip

hush noob

Great job Purefect haters gonna hate :)

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Your topic names wanna make me punch myself in the face, good job.

inb4 Purefects unlimited prep!

Purefects leet tatic trip!

Purefects ascent trip...

purefects young rebel trip

Purefects unlimited trip/prep

Purefects tactical trip

Purefect ascents!

Purefects rebelious trip with young kids