Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sv F2p Prep+PKRI Vs SoP

D-A-N-I-E-L

SOVEREIGN

Today Sovereign takes on Selection Of Pures in a F2p Prep taking the win 2-1 and after the prep constantly clearing them up in a f2p pkri after clearing up SoP x7 Vid will be up soon with pictures

ROUND 1

SoVereign Starting 26 Selection Of Pures Starting 26
SoVereign Ending 24 Selection Of Pures Ending 0
WIN

ROUND 2

SoVereign Starting 25 Selection Of Pures Starting 25
SoVereign Ending 16 Selection Of Pures Ending 0
WIN

ROUND 3

SoVereign Starting 25 Selection Of Pures Starting 25
SoVereign Ending 0 Selection Of Pures Ending 17
LOST

AFTER BEATING SOP 2-1 IN A PREP THEY ASK FOR A BO5 WHICH WE DECLINED AND ASK THEM FOR A WILDY PKRI WHICH THEY GLADLY ACCEPTED CLEARING SOP X7 IN A 1HOUR RETURN FIGHT CONSTANTLY PUSHING THEM BACK TO MOSSIES AND THEN JUST BANGING THEM BACK WAS FUN GF SOP ^_^

Proud Ex %Council / @Elder Of o[V]ereign

Proud @Founder/Leader Of Team [V]indictive

We cleared you an aweful lot too, thanks for fights.. But it was SV+R vs sop? And we got the qc of both fcs... and you had a plus 3 at our peak, and a plus 10 at the end...

Was fun but don't forget the times we won too ;p

Also R+SV, gj on making sop lose their first prep.

Recruit me

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

More like sv + r ... We used a bunch of new 60s recruits. Your merge with resistance makes you an MPC.. you guys pull huge and you are also 70s+ are you scared to go mpc ? gj on your first win against SOP. BTW why doesn't this title include Resistance ?

1phz3wx.jpg

Lol Resistance and Sv are MPC if i'm honest

Hmm if u want to be truthful add Pf as a mpc also lol seein our highest lvl is a 81 while Pf has like 3-5 80+ lool lpc has changed alot its like 60-85 (it was 60-80 but Pf came with 1 83 and 1 86 i think) now it became 60-85 with people addin alot of 80s to their clans

Sop/Sv are also lpcs just that Sop goes out at mpc time (props to them for fightin people with 30+ def) and Sv doesnt come out saturdays i think lol

Most clans have adapted to this combat range (60-80/85) except Ascent (55-65) and purity (50-65)

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

We cleared you an aweful lot too, thanks for fights.. But it was SV+R vs sop? And we got the qc of both fcs... and you had a plus 3 at our peak, and a plus 10 at the end...

Was fun but don't forget the times we won too ;p

Also R+SV, gj on making sop lose their first prep.

we had 3 R.. chill yo ass niggas got cleared and we were outoped the whole time loll

Proud Ex %Council / @Elder Of o[V]ereign

Proud @Founder/Leader Of Team [V]indictive

Hmm if u want to be truthful add Pf as a mpc also lol seein our highest lvl is a 81 while Pf has like 3-5 80+ lool lpc has changed alot its like 60-85 (it was 60-80 but Pf came with 1 83 and 1 86 i think) now it became 60-85 with people addin alot of 80s to their clans

Sop/Sv are also lpcs just that Sop goes out at mpc time (props to them for fightin people with 30+ def) and Sv doesnt come out saturdays i think lol

Most clans have adapted to this combat range (60-80/85) except Ascent (55-65) and purity (50-65)

You brought an 87 to a mini so don't even start on our levels

And you had an 84 lmao? Idiot

an 87? they brought a maxed 93 cb with 85+ attack on our mini but we still beat them.. i was about to bring my maxed 88cb rune pure and knock his ass L0L.. SV + R = mpc ... why doesn't noone notice ?

1phz3wx.jpg

an 87? they brought a maxed 93 cb with 85+ attack on our mini but we still beat them.. i was about to bring my maxed 88cb rune pure and knock his ass L0L.. SV + R = mpc ... why doesn't noone notice ?

It should be Sv+R+Pf+Ul+Bv+Eternal+Lt seein they are all 60-80/85 combat lol but lpc changed i guess seein all cland are 60-85

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance