Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy Claims #1 P2P

Society

nme3.png

Today, Sunday July 29th the mighty Havoc stallion emerged from the gates of edgeville with 25 trained jockees ready to out speed the donkeys of the pure community. Except this time, the Havoc stallion was under a new alias, they called it Enemy.

2q0vkf4.png

Videos

The Lisp God Himself

l8l

2q0vkf4.png

The first race of the day was lined up against one of the slowest donkeys in the community, one known as Corrupt Pures.
The fight was meant to take place at new gate, unfortunately this donkey was so slow that it's jockees weren't even able to open up the gate! By the time they finally figured out how to open the gate, another fine stallion known as Eruption Of Pures rushed from the south. Enemy raced to the volcano and exited to lobby.

2q0vkf4.png

After realizing that neither the EOP stallion nor the CP donkey were able to even touch any of our fine jockees, we decided to organize another race to the finish vs Frenzy. Now, many know Frenzy as one of the smelliest donkeys around, with all the dirty tricks in the book, from lying about opts, to editing logs on their topics. The mighty Enemy stallion was not ready to let these immature novice jokees(pun intended) run around doing whatever they want. No. Did they not know that Scott does law? Knowing we were severely out manned, and out gunned, we accepted the fight anyway.

We defended north of the new gate hill, and they came barreling in like complete donkeys, clump after clump Enemy tore them to shreds. After the brave lisp jockee got bored of this lack of challenge, he decided to move to his stallion to a new terrain. So Enemy galloped north east on top of the volcano, with the brainless donkey known as Frenzy following. This is where one of the stallions old race tactics emerged. l8l knows it as the whirlpool tactic. Eventually we got bored of being out numbered by such a horrible team, that we called off returns.

2q0vkf4.png

After that race, our good pal sikhlisp decided to toss me a pm. He for whatever reason thought he was victorious in that race, as usual. So we set up another race, this time to be in clan wars. One defence, everything on except summoning. Unfortunately, after all of those little frenzy jockees were sent squeeling at the volcano, about half of them did not decide to show up to this next race! Leaving the poor donkey with 15 jockees :(.

2q0vkf4.png

Round 1

Enemy Starting: 17
Frenzy Starting: 17

Enemy Ending: 0
Frenzy Ending: who knows who cares

2q0vkf4.png

Round 2

Enemy Starting: 15
Frenzy Starting: 15

Enemy Ending: 11
Frenzy Ending: 0

2q0vkf4.png

Round 3

Enemy Starting: 15
Frenzy Starting: 15

Enemy Ending: 5
Frenzy Ending: 0

2q0vkf4.png

Since we beat Frenzy, who were clearly the #1 matched P2P kings of all time, we are now claiming #1 P2P. Thank you for reading our topic.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KINGS OF P2PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Thank you frenzy for returning our title to us. We worked hard for this win, training long and hard.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

The bessssssssst arounddddddd. Nothings ever gonna keep us dowwwwwwwwwwwwn.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

After that race, our good pal sikhlisp decided to toss me a pm. He for whatever reason thought he was victorious in that race, as usual. So we set up another race, this time to be in clan wars. One defence, everything on except summoning. Unfortunately, after all of those little frenzy jockees were sent squeeling at the volcano, about half of them did not decide to show up to this next race! Leaving the poor donkey with 15 jockees .

we had to sit like 6+ for you guys each round but gj on winning clanwars

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

After that race, our good pal sikhlisp decided to toss me a pm. He for whatever reason thought he was victorious in that race, as usual. So we set up another race, this time to be in clan wars. One defence, everything on except summoning. Unfortunately, after all of those little frenzy jockees were sent squeeling at the volcano, about half of them did not decide to show up to this next race! Leaving the poor donkey with 15 jockees .

Thanks dude ;^p

Thanks dude ;^p

:wub:

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

kings of declining! I'm kidding, o wait am I? Good job on the p2p win

We accepted all of your run ins, but you decided that when you realized we actually had even opts you didn't wait to fight us. Your excuses were the (blatantly even) opts and the mains (which only appeared when fighting you last night, never any other times).

6 kill pics 1 round who made

Nice 1bang tho

Gj nme

still a better tank than u ;p

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc