Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Prescribe's Refills | 60+ Pull | Domination

Hormone

vids are up doe

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ Z

TLP had the log in glitch and we were rushing in with waves of 10 at a time. You had more than us but no excuse for that fight.

No flame, but why do you bring SY? I mean it just makes you guys look bad, this is the first time I have seen you with them in a while, but what prompted you to bring them back?

Look forward to next weekend.

Our mains were looking for some action, we have to feed our dogs every once and a while, wouldn't want them biting the hands that feed now would we? :teehee: Jk.

Was a fun trip, I was honestly camping pw for tlp to flame but sadly there has been no flame.

it wasn't even sy lol it was ff

9xhzA.png

seems legit

NULL.png

2ewgrxw.gif

I wonder how the Sy mains knew the difference between fatality and zenith.

I suppose it went like this:

6OAnb.png

<@[Fi]John> .clan jadink0

-[44]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Jadink0 is in Serenity Retired and Inactives | Members: 28 | Average combat: 103.1/112.36 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/syretired :: http://s7.zetaboards...Serenity/index/

The fight would have been a good one, but you chose to team with mains instead of keeping it clean. Not sure where you found the pride in this trip from to make this topic, but perhaps letting a main clan tag along is the usual thing for Zenith. Hopefully you fight us next weekend without them.

15zs5ro.jpg

6OAnb.png

-[44]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Jadink0 is in Serenity Retired and Inactives | Members: 28 | Average combat: 103.1/112.36 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/syretired :: http://s7.zetaboards...Serenity/index/

The fight would have been a good one, but you chose to team with mains instead of keeping it clean. Not sure where you found the pride in this trip from to make this topic, but perhaps letting a main clan tag along is the usual thing for Zenith. Hopefully you fight us next weekend without them.

Lmfao use your head.

We have kids that are friends with a few SY members, that particular kid hangs out with SY community so thats why he told them off ingame.

We never called SY , they were sniping everything.

Understood?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

6OAnb.png

SY was there because of FF and VR, we had nothing to do with them lol. Deadly lagg and that jadinko guy know each other from past experience. If u really wanted us to, we could give every main clan ur locs and ruin ur trips. We don't need main clans to steal our loot aka Fatality and TLP.

2ewgrxw.gif

6OAnb.png

Lmfao use your head.

We have kids that are friends with a few SY members, that particular kid hangs out with SY community so thats why he told them off ingame.

Understood?

I wish that excuse made it all fine and dandy, but it really just looks like a regular old excuse. Use your head, and deal with the SY at your trips.

15zs5ro.jpg

6OAnb.png

Lmfao use your head.

Understood?

I wish that excuse made it all fine and dandy, but it really just looks like a regular old excuse. Use your head, and deal with the SY at your trips.

Ok so you still on about sy huh? Wat about that kid Am your dad aka maxed zerker always on fatalitys trips with his team? Look at Z's sunday trip vid, You will see him attacking Zenith.

Gj Z. I don't remember you clearing us. We dipped because sy were killing us and not you guys. :P

HAHA so 5 SY members killed 55 of you. Your clan is worse than I thought lmfao.

Lol, we dipped because we saw 10 Z members at gdz, the actual location of the fight, and SY members not attacking Z members and only attacking Fi members. And also, if my clan is as bad as you think, then why did you lose 3-0 to my clan. Does that mean your clan is worse than mine. Enough of the flame, I just wanted to put that out there, that's all. :whistling:

Actually sy was also on us

The only reason why TLP are not flaming is because they are simply scared. Tlp's last F2P trip topic was full of flame baits, because they thought their 20 applicants would sustain them through the rivalry.

Scared of what? A clan that has closed 3 times and has not been around for more than 2 years?

Give me a break. I'm the last one to flame but you are senseless if you think zenith can compete with tlp in the long run

xncgb5.jpg

Nice work Serenity, looks like you guys had a nice trip today, keep it up :Pp;:PP:p;P;

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Nice work Serenity, looks like you guys had a nice trip today, keep it up :Pp;:PP:p;P;

This kid right here never fails to make my day. Not only does he give our topics more views but he also makes it a point, to point out what at least 9 kids before him pointed out. Keep up the good work man! :thumbsup:

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

The only reason why TLP are not flaming is because they are simply scared. Tlp's last F2P trip topic was full of flame baits, because they thought their 20 applicants would sustain them through the rivalry.

Scared of what? A clan that has closed 3 times and has not been around for more than 2 years?

Give me a break. I'm the last one to flame but you are senseless if you think zenith can compete with tlp in the long run

:yes:

Lets be honest here Zenith...

This so called Rivarly...won't do much for you in the long run.

Goodluck keeping those NPO members happy, i mean we both remember the last time those useless kids joined a clan..

They left to open another clan, yet again close. History repeats...but one thing is for sure, TLP's core will never die.

TLP = 7 years

Zenith = barley 2 years

creedv.png

Goodluck keeping those NPO members happy, i mean we both remember the last time those useless kids joined a clan..

They left to open another clan, yet again close. History repeats...but one thing is for sure, TLP's core will never die.

U say npo was **** but u never beat us @ anything

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

How long have outrage/npo been open for combined?

Do you honestly think you compete with IR?

I can understand zenith saying something like that but really.. NPO, who are you?

Lets be real here, The IR and Z Rivalry was a good one, If you honestly put NPO in Zenith's spot with that type of Rivarly thats that heated... We would of closed you in a matter of weeks. Your clan came out of nowhere thinking they were ****.. then ended up closing, JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS CLAN OUTRAGE.

creedv.png

I can understand zenith saying something like that but really.. NPO, who are you?

Lets be real here, The IR and Z Rivalry was a good one, If you honestly put NPO in Zenith's spot with that type of Rivarly thats that heated... We would of closed you in a matter of weeks. Your clan came out of nowhere thinking they were ****.. then ended up closing, JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS CLAN OUTRAGE.

u should take a chill pill, its a game ***** say gz and be done with it plox

gj 2day zenith

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

gj 2day zenith

You have your past clan History in your signature yet say stupid **** like "its just a game".

Watch out yo, best f2p caller!

creedv.png

hey u got <><ed x3

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

gj 2day zenith

You have your past clan History in your signature yet say stupid **** like "its just a game".

Watch out yo, best f2p caller!

l0l thats exactly what i mean, done with this convo

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

60 with signups and you teamed with eop/sy

oh lord what has your clan become.

LOL how desperate are you gonna get? what next, I'm sitting here with baited breath waiting for what fatality is going to come up with next! Don't let me down boys!!!

Ir Jamel stay off my clans topic, you never have anything constructive to say and your clan is closed.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif