Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So...?

Who really cares not like it's going to be different from last year. Also having a def cap, weapon cap, and sum cap in the rules is just dumb.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Who really cares not like it's going to be different from last year. Also having a def cap, weapon cap, and sum cap in the rules is just dumb.

hurr if it's not the rules i want it's dumb. you guys didn't even sign up lol.

and the rules aren't even made yet

Arp-1.png

Why have minis or preps then? pretty dumb logic.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

lmfao don't call the smartest member dumb!

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

My logic is not dumb, it's the leaderships putting caps on those events who are dumb. What would be the point of clans accepting turmoil if no one can use it besides on sundays?

LOL! Who still plays this game

I want this thing to start so i see them fullouts

You'll be pretty dissapointed for the HPC fullouts (clans are still ******* lel), but the LPC has a good amount of clans. Every other category has a good amount too and the FFA is at like 15 clans.

Arp-1.png

You'll be pretty dissapointed for the HPC fullouts (clans are still ******* lel), but the LPC has a good amount of clans. Every other category has a good amount too and the FFA is at like 15 clans.

I'm sorry, but this always annoyed me. Don't call a leader or clan ******* or scared if you aren't leading a clan. You don't have the pressure or burden of being a leader, so don't act like it isn't a big deal to just accept a full out and risk losing to someone you've had a huge rivalry too or fighting when you're not near the peak of your days.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Considering that the majority of the big clans have recently had, or will be having, fullouts in the near future, i don't think any of them can be called scared of them.

I'd just rather be able to choose who i fullout and when i fullout them than enter a tournament where a pw staff member can tell me what to do.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

I'm sorry, but this always annoyed me. Don't call a leader or clan ******* or scared if you aren't leading a clan. You don't have the pressure or burden of being a leader, so don't act like it isn't a big deal to just accept a full out and risk losing to someone you've had a huge rivalry too or fighting when you're not near the peak of your days.

But they are being ******* lel. I'll say it as much as I want because it's how I really feel. When I was in a position of leadership I fought everyone and didn't care of the odds or rivalry.

Arp-1.png

Who cares if you lose, its about the fun! I'm kidding, that was when this game was actually playable.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

1. RS is gonna die let it go lool.

2. I thought this game was for fun not bein so stressed of loosin at clan wars

3. Not many clans signed up

4. Idc if we have to fight Mm lol since they signed up for the lpc 10vs10

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

This

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

But they are being ******* lel. I'll say it as much as I want because it's how I really feel. When I was in a position of leadership I fought everyone and didn't care of the odds or rivalry.

Damn we have a badass here someone who always fought everyone and didn't care about the odds or rivalry lmao do you think that's special? This justifies you to shove your opinion and ridicule clans/leaders to the general public of pures that read off of this site?

I really do pity the users of this site, because the only actual mod/admins with a brain aren't really that active so now everyone has to settle with the corrupted goof troop I mean bless those people who are setting up the events because we all know some of these mods should've retired 2 weeks after getting promoted lols

Oh and want to know something real ******? I deliberately tried to get 100% warn from this site for a few weeks by flaming and baiting and nothing was done, just posts deleted. Then when I made a normal post someone took it as flame and provoked my posting rights for a while lol my god it's like having a Chef who tries to send out food PCR or overcooked just get out of the kitchen already

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Who cares if you lose, its about the fun! I'm kidding, that was when this game was actually playable.

This reply says it all. There's a reason why people accepted **** back then, times changed so try to change it yourself or stfu and stop bitching to the public, everyone gives as much of a **** as you do, which isn't very much ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

My logic is not dumb, it's the leaderships putting caps on those events who are dumb. What would be the point of clans accepting turmoil if no one can use it besides on sundays?

I'm talking about your "Who really cares not like it's going to be different from last year" statement. It's a quitter's mentality, therefore i stand by my statement. As for caps I don't care either way, it's a way of leveling the playing field and weighting organization over individual's stats. If you don't believe in caps then you should also agree that having SAFE fights is just stupid because it's pretty much the same concept.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Damn we have a badass here someone who always fought everyone and didn't care about the odds or rivalry lmao do you think that's special? This justifies you to shove your opinion and ridicule clans/leaders to the general public of pures that read off of this site?

I really do pity the users of this site, because the only actual mod/admins with a brain aren't really that active so now everyone has to settle with the corrupted goof troop I mean bless those people who are setting up the events because we all know some of these mods should've retired 2 weeks after getting promoted lols

Oh and want to know something real ******? I deliberately tried to get 100% warn from this site for a few weeks by flaming and baiting and nothing was done, just posts deleted. Then when I made a normal post someone took it as flame and provoked my posting rights for a while lol my god it's like having a Chef who tries to send out food PCR or overcooked just get out of the kitchen already

Well I have my opinion if you disagree that's fine, but I know many people that agree as well. When possible events are posted there's always a ton of interest from members but the clan leaders are the ones that never go through with it. That's the reason I say clan leaders are scared. Their members want things, but they shoot them down.

And congrats you tried to get banned off the site and didn't lol. I don't see your point.

Arp-1.png

Loki just doesnt like loosin the end lol

I thought this was for fun (every1 knows the games sucks right now ) but atleast do somethin interesting before theres no game at all? Alot of clans didnt sign up, i expected other top clans to sign up but thats their problem lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Loki just doesnt like loosin the end lol

I thought this was for fun (every1 knows the games sucks right now ) but atleast do somethin interesting before theres no game at all? Alot of clans didnt sign up, i expected other top clans to sign up but thats their problem lol

I'm not afraid to lose, I don't know you nor do I think you know who I am.

`Pure, I realize you can't understand what I'm saying so I'll try to simplify it for you. I KNOW that is your opinion, and I KNOW MEMBERS AGREE WITH IT but you don't ask a cancer patient for their opinion on a possible cure, you ask the leading researchers because everyone knows the expert opinion counts way more. Simply put, you aren't a leader in this more rough and harsh time and age, so if you want to assert your opinions then stop trying to make the leaders look like cowards because they're the ones keeping clans alive and keeping what little action there is right now. Gandhi said "Be the change that you wish to see in the world.", so either step up lead a clan and show everyone else how to lead their clan, do more than just keep making ****** posts about clans/leaders being cowards, or stfu and learn your place

111106164814.png

hsig1.png