Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eternal vs Unlimited,Terror

0ynxx

Was a fun fight. Shouts to to Altus #1 level 59

@Bvg. Bro we don't caree we just got bored as **** and made a low level clan and we superbowl now.

cant talk too well about yourselves until after a saturday trip ;)

This **** just got serious.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Was a fun fight. Shouts to to Altus #1 level 59

@Bvg. Bro we don't caree we just got bored as **** and made a low level clan and we superbowl now.

cant talk too well about yourselves until after a saturday trip ;)

This **** just got serious.

leggo

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Gj Eternal, ty for the prep!

Looked like an epic fight 3rd round vs terror, down to 1?

Yah we had a few slow pilers/ sniping and it eventually came down to 3o4 Vs. Infection lol, was pretty awesome

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

The levels are very sad, both clans are full of 20 def and high levels. Why even cap it if you're all going to go on 75-80+ accounts. Let's just break out the addy and level 100s.

Lemme tell u something, SP was the only combat 55 - 60 lpc out there besides you, we competed with clans 70+ cb's we beat the we defeat them, we did work on them aswell, so we decid to get higher combats into us and merged with a 2 year old team called ''Team Purefect'', we officaily opened purefect because of this reason we had to go with the groove (since lpc was 60 - 85 combat), dont care about it and do the same as SP did, i did it because it was unfairly and wanted fair fights, and let me tell u something thoses clan arent lpc's even Pf isnt a lpc if you are looking for a true lpc challenge #Ascent or #Clan-P they are between cb 45 - 65, also same story for MPC's the mpc's suppose to be PF TERROR UL LT but w/e, everything changed sinces new **** came into this game wiches has no respect for the vetraan clan's diffrent between NME And FOE isnt big even NME has higher cb avg then foe i guess FOE is HPC NME IS MPC.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''