Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Legends of P2P ~ Keep your cheap tacky crowns.

walli

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good job foe

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I died about 50 times, and killed about 30 kids all a mixture of FOE and mains.

Lost about 46 sets of zuriels, and a few sols.

Meh, not gunna say it was fun because half the time it was too laggy, and I literally had mains/110 raggers camping the **** outta me with mauls and steel titans. I reckon those 126 main with yaks were happy with the bank they made...

At the very least I was a part of it though. From what I saw throughout the fight though, there were indeed mains everywhere hitting both sides... But I dragged west all the way down to spiders a handful of times, only to get ragged down by 4 mains and 4 foe members. The mains were all literally piling only me, and this happened on more than one occasion.

Owell gj today - and nice pull.

Oh and we peaked at ~107 ingame, no where near the ~120 range.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Meh, not gunna say it was fun because half the time it was too laggy, and I literally had mains/110 raggers camping the **** outta me with mauls and steel titans. I reckon those 126 main with yaks were happy with the bank they made...

At the very least I was a part of it though.

Gj today - and nice pull.

Opnb.png

you go girl

#TEAM-WALLI

Opnb.png

you go girl

WELL WOULD YOU JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THAT

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT IT

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Opnb.png

you go girl

3 foe and 27 mains!

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

:dotfire:

Opnb.png

you go girl

3 foe and 27 mains!

It didn't feel like we were getting beaten that badly just from looking at white vs. orange dots but I guess we were. Thanks for the fight, foe. Was lots of fun despite the best attempts of z, eop, tlp and mains and I'm glad we could have something like this before the end of the game as we know it. Epic pull btw.

edit: also idk why you're trying to start stuff with furious aka #1 biased mod on pw. He was obviously exaggerating because I really doubt he managed to die 50 times in 60 minutes especially considering he is a 20 def main with a yak full of food lol

Opnb.png

you go girl

3 foe and 27 mains!

They call me big meech.

It didn't feel like we were getting beaten that badly just from looking at white vs. orange dots but I guess we were. Thanks for the fight, foe. Was lots of fun despite the best attempts of z, eop, tlp and mains and I'm glad we could have something like this before the end of the game as we know it. Epic pull btw.

edit: also idk why you're trying to start stuff with furious aka #1 biased mod on pw. He was obviously exaggerating because I really doubt he managed to die 50 times in 60 minutes especially considering he is a 20 def main with a yak full of food lol

:down: :down: :down: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

hpfJk.png

:down: :down: :down: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

something tells me you didn't even read a word i wrote

Holy crap, good freaking job FOE. I wouldn't ever thought you guys would actually risk your P2P crown in the wild, since every clan is trying their best to pull you guys down from the top. Especially since the fiasco with the mains in your wildy f2p full-out in 2009.

You guys pretty much summed up why you guys will always be Kings of P2P no matter what. You guys put in so much work over the past 7 years, there's no way anyone could question your title.

Excellent job!

Retired; Freelancers <3

Opnb.png

you go girl

3 foe and 27 mains!

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Shame zenith and eop had to try and ruin such a great event lol

dat 135 pull

message from eop ranks was to strictly watch & loot

soz if a few kids attacked any MM/Foe but ye

looked crazy, gratz on win