Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Vs. Fatality

-Toxine-

104signups with a 58ml ingame o.O

Gj

them invites

hey cutie want a bus ride

where we going

he's taking you to the motherland

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Most boring fullout ever took you 2hours 2att, gj anyway

we were waiting for your opts to stay the same and for ours to drop

blame jagex, can't get a simple fullout to work

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Most boring fullout ever took you 2hours 2att, gj anyway. Btw we did pretty good without ts

Looks like CP were waiting for a good 20 minutes after Round 1 for you guys to accept. In the meantime, I'll show you guys my skills in Microsoft Paint.

IzTpd.png

Most boring fullout ever took you 2hours 2att, gj anyway. Btw we did pretty good without ts

???

Your ranks wouldn't challenge after each round for a good 30 minutes idk what they were doing and then in the 2nd round you wouldn't even disclose your location to us. Please stop rolling in with every excuse in the book because it makes you look even more pathetic.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

dunno why anyone doubted you, i guess only EoP had seen how **** Fi were at our last fullout

gratz was a great performance by you, looks like those "w57 invites, xl and ef" were a lot better than fi's "high quality memberlist" :D

Didn't eop lose?

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

dunno why anyone doubted you, i guess only EoP had seen how **** Fi were at our last fullout

gratz was a great performance by you, looks like those "w57 invites, xl and ef" were a lot better than fi's "high quality memberlist" :D

Didn't eop lose?

we were winning until our ts got ddosed, still shoulda won but a few kids paniced and meh

its a shame you're never gonna get to lead a fullout though, looks like that ship has well and truly sailed for NME.

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

Le DDos Won this Fullout.

gz

Here comes the "We were DDos'd excuse" ... Oh god, your Teamspeak was up for every single round. I can upload it to YT if you would like? :thumbsup:

Sure,Upload.

Facepalm at your callers LOL, nearly crying irl after that 3rd round.

Didn't eop lose?

we were winning until our ts got ddosed, still shoulda won but a few kids paniced and meh

its a shame you're never gonna get to lead a fullout though, looks like that ship has well and truly sailed for NME.

so you lost?

And no thanks I don't want to lead a full out, they don't mean anything anyways, this topic proves it.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Didn't eop lose?

so you lost?

And no thanks I don't want to lead a full out, they don't mean anything anyways, this topic proves it.

You wouldn't pull close to 100 anyways.

Fi shouldnt bother to say excuses if they lost to a clan that pulls 20~/30~ lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance