Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Vs. Fatality

-Toxine-

Fi is just being absolutely sad

apparently we DDoS'd them in the third round and waited for their teamspeak to get back up again just for lols

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Everyone already knows it wasn't legit, so I won't even say anything... But congrats.

I think what is more alarming is your ts didn't go offline at all in the first round, and you can see in the vid your clan getting split in two by CP, it's pretty clear you're just using excuses to hide the fact you was outplayed on the day clearly by the better clan.

Accept a loss lad

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Everyone already knows it wasn't legit, so I won't even say anything... But congrats.

I think what is more alarming is your ts didn't go offline at all in the first round, and you can see in the vid your clan getting split in two by CP, it's pretty clear you're just using excuses to hide the fact you was outplayed on the day clearly by the better clan.

Accept a loss lad

> lost to FI last month

EOP have 1 good saturday in months, come out talking and flaming FI when they got owned in fullout just last month, laughable just like your clan h4h4h4h4h4h, clowns

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOL?????????????????????????

[Fi]nished.

Accept a loss lad

> lost to FI last month

yes, im glad your LTM bank is working in order, so is mine

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Accept a loss lad

> lost to FI last month

> scared to fullout us

OT: Fi got smacked pretty hard gj looked easy

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

what happened to you? >.>

the old skillzy woulda taken the loss

I would definitely take the loss if it had JUST been CP members fighting.

I honestly don't care about the ddosing from a third party or the invisible glitch... But when you openly accept other clan members in the community to fight for YOUR clan, that's when it becomes illegitimate.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Accept a loss lad

Ignorance is bliss, mate.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I honestly don't care about the ddosing from a third party or the invisible glitch... But when you openly accept other clan members in the community to fight for YOUR clan, that's when it becomes illegitimate.

I know Addy Daddy got pretty sweaty last night, but face it, you lost the Full Out. CP even posted their signups on the Original post of this topic. 104 Signups all CP, go read it and weep.

i heard Fi sat their members and let pop and yr in for round 2, its a shame they didn't try this tactic in the other rounds

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

I heard SOP+POP carried fi for the 2nd round

m8 you lost to SOP+POP 1 month ago, you musta forgot???

i heard Fi sat their members and let pop and yr in for round 2, its a shame they didn't try this tactic in the other rounds

m8 you lost to SOP+POP 1 month ago, you musta forgot???

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Calm down FI you win some and lose some. In this case you lost..get over it :P

Using the invited excuse just makes your clan seem a bit pathetic. I mean are you guys going to argue that your prestigious clan lost a fullout to a bunch of invites? I don't see how that works

Anyway

Great Job CP, it broke my heart that i couldn't attend this fight but i was 33,000 ft in the air on american airlines lol.

Since i joined CP in 2009 the clan has come a long way in numbers, power, and overall rank in the clan world. One thing has stayed the same which is the great community that has kept us alive for this long. The great people who i know for a fact i will keep in touch with for many years after this game is over with for everyone of us. Remember now to not base success on what fights we have won in this game but the friendships you guys have made. Jesus i sound like a derp Lol Lets see what the future holds now.

Corrupt Pures 4ever

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

if you're talking bout EF and XL

EF isn't even a clan anymore they became a community kinda thingy o.o (not a clan anymore) like 2 weeks ago

XL closed a rlly long time ago D:

we've explained this soooo many times -,-

also had a bunch of old schoolers like ibug, rage, carson, pink, punch there

it was all legit CP

kinda expected the invites excuse tbh >.> seeing that you' all week everyone but Ghostly <3 Ghostly has been saying "itll be CP+Invits"

but w.e you'd rather claim to have lost to a bunch of invites and make your clan which has the highest combat average outta all pure clans and apparently is #1 matched look like ****. Fine by us :3

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Accept a loss lad

Ignorance is bliss, mate.

I can see that with how you endorse it.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Team-speak isn't too important when its 90 v 90, nevertheless I could understand the frustration. Our **** was getting hit off too but we had better servers. And call me crazy but what other clans have beef with FI, ALOT (<--think about it). And as for those cant see ppl glitches, **** JAGEX.

5key.png

if you're talking bout EF and XL

EF isn't even a clan anymore they became a community kinda thingy o.o (not a clan anymore) like 2 weeks ago

XL closed a rlly long time ago D:

we've explained this soooo many times -,-

also had a bunch of old schoolers like ibug, rage, carson, pink, punch there

it was all legit CP

kinda expected the invites excuse tbh >.> seeing that you' all week everyone but Ghostly <3 Ghostly has been saying "itll be CP+Invits"

but w.e you'd rather claim to have lost to a bunch of invites and make your clan which has the highest combat average outta all pure clans and apparently is #1 matched look like ****. Fine by us :3

Flawpy gettin down and dirty

Excuse after excuse after excuse. So your telling me that you lost, to a bunch of new-*** invites approx. (17). Rest was legit old school cp. Why is it so hard to take a L, If you really think that your better than you can always re-challenge in the future. But for now please refrain from making yourself look like an ass, because your full of **** Skillzy.

5key.png

There is really nothin to discuss here, we took the fair win our ts was also laggy but the booters were just too weak.

We took the win that we worked hard for, the invisible glitch was a disadvantage for both our clans.

Thanks for accepting the full out and having a fun fight.