Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Vs. Fatality

-Toxine-

Idk why people are hating on Cp like damn man the won fair and square they were the better clan that day. Much respect to Fi though they fought hard

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Great job CP!

Congrats on your first win in 6 months!

I would love to see you guys dominate the likes of Fi during weekends on a consistent basis.

If you can of course.

Cp #1 forever.

Oh btw, if Cp won against Fi, And Fi won against Eop, then why the hell are there so many Eop kids on this thread talking sh*t about Fi's quality lmfao?

Oh btw, if Cp won against Fi, And Fi won against Eop, then why the hell are there so many Eop kids on this thread talking sh*t about Fi's quality lmfao?

lololololol R.I.P Fi, if cp wants it they can declare on EOP, if fi wants it to bring it on but keep it fair lololo

lololololol R.I.P Fi, if cp wants it they can declare on EOP, if fi wants it to bring it on but keep it fair lololo

Didn't we already give it to you at our last fullout? & today... lol

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

Pulls 100 to a Friday

peaks at 25 on the weekends

what

Stupid post. Fullout was on Saturday, not Friday. CP peak at higher than 25. The ex-members don't come back for anymore than the fullout. They attend the fullout and go back to retired status. It's only obvious that the pulls won't be the same as the fullout.

koolssigcopy.png

Pulls 100 to a Friday

peaks at 25 on the weekends

what

Stupid post. Fullout was on Saturday, not Friday. CP peak at higher than 25. The ex-members don't come back for anymore than the fullout. They attend the fullout and go back to retired status. It's only obvious that the pulls won't be the same as the fullout.

I am living proof of this noble mans wise observation.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.