Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Undefeated Saturday.

Allen

purefect.png

Irc - #Purefect

Forums - PureFect Forums

Introduction

For this anniversary trip we peaked at 44,undefeated, I'd like to give some shoutouts to :
-Thanks to the 41 PureFect Members that showed up.
-Grats CP on the full out vs Fatality
-Thanks Rajj for the speech + final surprise :D
-Props to terror for giving us proper fights(only clan that was ready for a run in.)

e9c2kk.jpg

Video's

Rajj Speech

Video By Rolly

purefect.png

PureFect Vs. Terror(it says unlimited in the video got confused with capes.)

Terror asked us for a run in, we told them to defend the vents, rushing them from the north east side;we held our ground with bows and simply banged the ones coming across our teritory, then slowly started pushing them to mossies.Was a great fight thanks Terror.

purefect.png

PureFect Vs. Unlimited Vs. Young Rebels

After the fight Vs. Terror we had a quick regroup at North east BH stairs, heard that unlimited was straight north of us, we simply pushed them along to vents with scims, they pulled to corp sign,we continuously pushed on top of them and popped them like headless chickens forcing them to pull to N/e steps, YR was trying to sandwich us from the vents, we pulled on the north side of corp hitting there front lines with scims and pushed them out to mossies.

purefect.png

PureFect Vs. Sovereign Vs. Leet Tactics Vs. Unlimited Vs. Young Rebels

After that fight ^,as no one died we decided not to bank and go for another clan, our mates Sovereign were dd'd at vents waiting for LT,we pushed the middle of vents with scims forcing them to pull to mossies in less than a second,seeing that LT tried to sandwich us from the south side we focused near the big tree; clearing most of them with scims,UL tried to rush us from the north, we pulled to vents putting our focus on those headless chickens clearing them without putting effort,we heard that YR was ready to sandwich us once again from the east side, we quickly pushed UL out then puttin our focus on YR pushing them along the lava line, UL had a lil regroup trying to snipe our backlines after pushing YR out we put our focus back on UL, forcing them to hug mossies, we got a quick fallin ready to rush straight south of us, SV and LT were having some fun somewhere at vents, we simply pushed in with scims making them run to mossies. Thanks for the fights was really fun(we were the only clan in multi at that moment)

purefect.png

PureFect Vs. Terror

After the cluster fights,Terror asked us for a run in we banked up and defended next to the tree north of vents, Terror gave us great fights sadly there Teamspeak was getting hit off in that fight, they did quite well without teamspeak tho, Thanks for the fight and sorry for the trouble.

purefect.png

PureFect Vs. Young Rebels

after the fight against terror, we heard that YR was defending somewhere east of mossies, we potted up seeing ul's 5 man fall in past us (packed them up),rushed on top of YR with scims clearing them as easy as you pack UL.

purefect.png

PureFect Vs. Terror

Once Again, Terror gave us a fight. we defended near the tree north of vents, they rushed from the south we held our spot with bows, terror pulled to vents we simply pushed the middle of it with scims,they tried to gwas us from the non-multi side south of vents so we pulled all the way north waiting for them to come at us,they didnt came so we had to rush, Terror and LT were fighting straight south of us we rushed inside the vents putting our focus on terror forcing them to pull away.

Gallery

OP5x.png
120804105307.png

120804105538.png

120804113239.png

120804113254.png

120805070447.png

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

after being op for months i finally attended my first trip!

was fun

your going down to halfop just because it was your first trip.

gl site

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Listen up everyone!@!@!@!

Allen is gay IRL!

(10:00:37) <@[EoP]Allen> ewww fk kim kardashian, i only watched the sex tape for Ray J.

You have been warned.

- yours truely, Rolly

Wasnt on, but looked like u guys dominated this saturday :) let met get my 40 man pull next week ;p

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"