Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Try something

badger

Every clan on RuneScape participates in some sort of ddosing or hacking activities. If you believe otherwise then you really are ignorant. I'm not going to lie about anything because I have no reason to. It has come to my attention some of you have been participating in ddosing activities. Now, there is no way for me to prove this but I demand that you stop, not for the sake for the image of our clan, because at this point I simply don't give a ****, but for the sake of the last months of pure clanning. There is no need for you to be involved in such activities, you all know deep down well enough that we as a clan get ddosed on a regular basis. Our server costs are probably more than any clan alive right now just to keep up our forums and TS and we still manage to get some downtime. Other clans simply don't have the funding to protect their servers, which is why I'm trusting we keep the beef to ingame fighting and nothing else.

I can't control every lost connection on RS but what I can control is YOU. I don't know who exactly is behind it but from this point onwards if I do find out your fate will be worse than Ethan Overfield. If you have so much money to spend on bots why the **** don't you spend it on membership pins so we don't pull dogshit to p2p trips and having to struggle to beat garbage clans like MM.

This also includes "trolling" about ddosing, the pure community is infested with 15 year old rejects and trust me even though we are accused of **** we don't even do, they'll take every chance they could to put the blame on us. So no, don't troll about it because it's annoying to have to deal with idiots who don't know what trolling is.

And by the way, we are still in the PCT, if clans are scared of fighting us I will personally offer them to use a public ts or our teamspeak during the war so that neither clan is at a disadvantage.

Enough is enough, the ranks in EOP don't participate in these activities but I know for a fact and I'm not ashamed to say that other clans do ddos and hack, but I'm not gonna tolerate this **** around here. Not for our image like I said, but because other clans don't have the funding like us for $150+/month servers.

I will find you, don't try me. Ethan Overfield, remember the name.

From EoP Forums.

So let me say this. I don't think you guys are perfect. I think a good amount of you take part in DDoSing, although you'll never admit it. But I beg this of you. Give this community 2 weeks. Give us time to play without the flame, and the dirty tactics. If you simply show proof of an EoP member ddosing, it will be stopped. They will be removed from the clan.

EoP is willing to change. They will stop retaliating, and I will do my best to stop it too. You wanted this, here's your chance.

To the members of other clan's who take part in DDoSing: You know you exist. It's not like EoP is taking down their own teamspeak, and every disconnection in the community cannot be pinned on them.

I beg you to stop. Let the last of our time as a community be one of fun. We can fix the dirty tactics and end what we stared with, a decent community based on ingame skill, not the size of our botnets.

To those who want to flame on this topic: Grow up. EoP is taking responsibility for their actions, the retaliations that they made and otherwise. They are willing to change. Are you?

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you get proof? unless they're retarded, they won't get caught

post logs. post DC pics from now on.

the last 4 or 5 times EoP was framed for ddos, there wasn't a single picture that I saw showing the alleged ddos.

take some confidence that they're going to try and stop it.

sometimes it takes an act of trust. maybe you believe they haven't earned it, but how about giving the community a chance and not just giving in to the notion that it's utter ****.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

-Jay

let me point this out

And by the way, we are still in the PCT, if clans are scared of fighting us I will personally offer them to use a public ts or our teamspeak during the war so that neither clan is at a disadvantage.

seriously, if that's not offering everything possible, i don't know what is?

-Jay

-Jay

MM members have ddosed before

MM members have hacked before.

With that being said, this sort of activity is frowned upon in mm and any member found phishing, ratting, and ddosing will be booted.

This is not the case with eop, where this activity earns you a medal on eop forums. The one time I posted on eop forums, GOOP locked my topic and posted my ip in PUBLIC. Yeah what other clan does that?

No1 wants to fight eop because they are disgusting, they cheat, and use illegal activities in runescape.

OH, you want to change when they are 2 months left? tough luck, you've been pulling this crap since 2008, u've had 4 years.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

EoP is willing to change.

Stopped reading there.

you're what's wrong with this community, if you aren't even willing to accept that they want to stop the endless cycle of ddosing.

-Jay

-Jay

MM members have ddosed before

MM members have hacked before.

With that being said, this sort of activity is frowned upon in mm and any member found phishing, ratting, and ddosing will be booted.

This is not the case with eop, where this activity earns you a medel on eop forums. The one time I posted on eop forums, GOOP locked my topic and posted my ip in PUBLIC. Yeah what other clan does that?

No1 wants to fight eop because they are disgusting, they cheat, and use illegal activities in runescape.

your leaders once payed an eop member to give out Solo's password, and then hacked him

you did the same thing, but now you've stopped it.

give eop a chance to stop it. we all make mistakes, we all do **** we're not proud of. this is a final attempt to fix what's wrong

-Jay

-Jay

"If you simply show proof of an EoP member ddosing, it will be stopped. They will be removed from the clan. "

i seen through ur loophole its ur ranks doing the ddosing nice try come bak again when u think u can pull wool over my left eye honey bun

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

I like how the rank who wrote that ended it with the name of some kid you guys doxed and have been ddosing 24/7. Looks like EOP has really changed for the better!

I also laughed at the bit about ranks not participating in any of that when Goop made a topic a couple days ago for the sole purpose of bragging about having ddosed elite bs3r.

You burned your bridges a long time ago and you guys have always been the first to resort to scummy tactics. Don't preach to us. Every big clan has a few individuals who have done stuff like this, but EOP is the worst of the worst.

I don't know if you really believe that you were "cheated out of a win" by FI because they did one tenth of what you did to them in the fullout, or if you really think that your clan has only acted in retaliation to ddos attacks of others. The only retaliation you've been doing is as a response to getting slammed ingame, and since that won't stop any time soon I doubt the ddosing will.

I'm sure every clan would love to end on a clean note, but we've all been around enough to know EOP's character and it's safe to say that EOP won't play fair. Despite that, I'm sure most clans will do their best to end on a positive note, regardless of what your clan does. That being said, you've already shown your true colors so don't expect to make many friends.

We do not forgive, we do not forget.

EoP is willing to change.

Stopped reading there.

you're what's wrong with this community, if you aren't even willing to accept that they want to stop the endless cycle of ddosing.

Oh Badger... I'll believe it when I see it. This is not the first time Eop has told Pure Community they are stopping with all this crap, and you are old enough to know that.

1175tub.png

I like how the rank who wrote that ended it with the name of some kid you guys doxed and have been ddosing 24/7. Looks like EOP has really changed for the better!

I also laughed at the bit about ranks not participating in any of that when Goop made a topic a couple days ago for the sole purpose of bragging about having ddosed elite bs3r.

You burned your bridges a long time ago and you guys have always been the first to resort to scummy tactics. Don't preach to us. Every big clan has a few individuals who have done stuff like this, but EOP is the worst of the worst.

I don't know if you really believe that you were "cheated out of a win" by FI because they did one tenth of what you did to them in the fullout, or if you really think that your clan has only acted in retaliation to ddos attacks of others. The only retaliation you've been doing is as a response to getting slammed ingame, and since that won't stop any time soon I doubt the ddosing will.

I'm sure every clan would love to end on a clean note, but we've all been around enough to know EOP's character and it's safe to say that EOP won't play fair. Despite that, I'm sure most clans will do their best to end on a positive note, regardless of what your clan does. That being said, you've already shown your true colors so don't expect to make many friends.

We do not forgive, we do not forget.

when I joined EoP in early 2011, we were a hell of a lot more respected, and i personally am ashamed by the actions of my clan. I'm trying my best to stop it, what more do you want from me?

if you're not willing to give them a chance for change, then that is your choice. I, however, will stand by my clan if they decide to do the right thing.

-Jay

-Jay

Doesn't need to be posted on this site, it's our decision what we do, other clans will just continue ddosing in denial.

My opinion on the subject is to ddos someone is wrong, however I found relevance in laughing and trolling about the situation, as there wasn't much else that could be done with the amount of people using EOP as a scapegoat.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Doesn't need to be posted on this site, it's our decision what we do, other clans will just continue ddosing in denial.

My opinion on the subject is to ddos someone is wrong, however I found relevance in laughing and trolling about the situation, as there wasn't much else that could be done with the amount of people using EOP as a scapegoat.

<10Solo> u can go ahead

<18:36:14> <10Solo> and copy/paste that onto PW

-Jay

-Jay

<10Solo> u can go ahead

<18:36:14> <10Solo> and copy/paste that onto PW

I didn't think you would post it without asking badqer, that wouldn't by something you would do, I'm just stating my opinion it shouldn't be posted :P

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Realistically the only evidence you could post is a picture of lost connections ingame or TS. Even when these pictures as posted, clans (Not specifically EOP, but clans in general), still deny this. So what's there to be done? There is no conscionable system that can be implemented in this game that'll dictate the usage of DDos attacks.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Post on topic....gets hit off for half an hour. lololol pw

edit:@Badger.....you say their is no proof of alledged recent ddos. My prep vid is enough proof.

don't be shy, let's see it. it's not my job to go scour the internet for your proof.

you guys also claimed korrawi was getting hit off but he was fighting the whole time?

-Jay

-Jay

Post on topic....gets hit off for half an hour. lololol pw

edit:@Badger.....you say their is no proof of alledged recent ddos. My prep vid is enough proof.

don't be shy, let's see it. it's not my job to go scour the internet for your proof.

you guys also claimed korrawi was getting hit off but he was fighting the whole time?

He was as the fight was ending/ as I was getting online. He didnt get back on the forums for 1-2 hours after.

check pm

Sig4.png

Sig5.png