Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Try something

badger

We had 12 people hit off at the same time during that full out, and I remember seeing them all get hit off at the same time personally.

I can use the exact same thing that you just said, I saw Chris (Addy Daddy) getting connection lost every single time he would join Fatality Teamspeak. I do not remember in the war having 12 EOP just drop instantly. Stop being idiotic and man up.

It is clearly someone important ie. a leader or rank or this all would stop. I think it is absolutely stupid that EOP is now seeking attention making these topics.

@Legend Goop gave away IP's and he was the ******* GOD of your clan for years. He still represents your clan and can access leaderboards.

There was a topic proving all of our members getting hit off lol. Go find it or something.

Goop was the so called god of our clan in like 2010. 2011-most of 2012 he wasn't even around, and that is when we were made out to be who we are today. Just as you can say you saw Addy Daddy get hit off over and over again I can say 12 people in EoP were hit off. I blatantly pointed out that we've been retaliating to everything this entire pure community does to us.

I know you've fallen in love with Walli or whatever the **** you were on about on TS a few months ago, but you don't have to be exactly like him. ie: slander EoP without any proof to convince the masses

Congrats though Santana, you win. I cba arguing with someone like you.

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had 12 people hit off at the same time during that full out, and I remember seeing them all get hit off at the same time personally.

I can use the exact same thing that you just said, I saw Chris (Addy Daddy) getting connection lost every single time he would join Fatality Teamspeak. I do not remember in the war having 12 EOP just drop instantly. Stop being idiotic and man up.

It is clearly someone important ie. a leader or rank or this all would stop. I think it is absolutely stupid that EOP is now seeking attention making these topics.

@Legend Goop gave away IP's and he was the ******* GOD of your clan for years. He still represents your clan and can access leaderboards.

There was a topic proving all of our members getting hit off lol. Go find it or something.

Goop was the so called god of our clan in like 2010. 2011-most of 2012 he wasn't even around, and that is when we were made out to be who we are today. Just as you can say you saw Addy Daddy get hit off over and over again I can say 12 people in EoP were hit off. I blatantly pointed out that we've been retaliating to everything this entire pure community does to us.

I know you've fallen in love with Walli or whatever the **** you were on about on TS a few months ago, but you don't have to be exactly like him. ie: slander EoP without any proof to convince the masses

Congrats though Santana, you win. I cba arguing with someone like you.

Quitters never prosper, just like EoP.

They call me big meech.

I don't know anyone in EoP that even ddos's. Some ranks (who actually aren't even ranks anymore) leaked ip's, but it's not like EoP were hitting them off.

This entire time we've been retaliating to the mass ddosing toward us. We didn't have forums for an entire week because of this ****. I don't think you understand how many people in other clans just ddos us daily. It all just gets pinned on us when someone dc's because no one has ever liked us. Fatality was slumped for many years because of us. Obviously any disconnections in their clan will be blamed on us. NME are just a bunch of butthurt Epidemic kids that hated us for ending them. MM hate us because we were rivals for #1 for a good year, and obviously they're going to blame us for anything. It's the same story everywhere. We're hated, and any time there's a ddos to anyone it's us. We've been ddosing ourselves too according to NME, so I guess we just don't deserve to have another chance. We may as well just close, as we're too nh for this community

/strong sarcasm

Lets not even bring Epidemic into this. We put your clan where it belongs, in the dirt pulling 15's, and brought you back up because 2v1 isn't fun. NME has maybe 7~ Epidemic kids left, like 3 of which are still active. Next point?

1175tub.png

out of the PCT, so it's obvious nobody has hope for EOP to change

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

unfortunately for the alliance you can't cancel the wilderness

that is unless people wanna go down the fi 2009-2011 road and cancel their trips for 5v5 inners

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

Its to late, its all over soon.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I've been in EOP for as long as anyone in total years. I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed the first wilderness with them, even BH era. But in the last maybe year, year and a half or so, they've been so blatantly corrupt. Corrupt in power, caught up in Runescape drama and top clans. I remember reading the topics and shaking my head at the lies.

It's sad to see that some of them can't think for themselves.

I've heard from so many ex eop kids who left because of how the clan is lead. I wouldn't blame them too. Leave while you can and enjoy the rest of Runescape. #mayhem-makers

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I've been in EOP for as long as anyone in total years. I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed the first wilderness with them, even BH era. But in the last maybe year, year and a half or so, they've been so blatantly corrupt. Corrupt in power, caught up in Runescape drama and top clans. I remember reading the topics and shaking my head at the lies.

this pretty much kills all of drake's argument

yes because the opinion of someone who was never a rank in eop who left to join a rival clan (nme) must contain total accuracy

maybe we should ask 101, floor and cameron what they think of fi's leadership, seeing as they were all once a part of it.

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

EOP wont change.

I had proof a EOP member hacked a member of my clan, Cody had him booted for roughly 1 hour until Goop changed EOP's rules and let him back in.

New rules state "EOP members cant hack other EOP members" But basically has no rule against hacking other clans or really any other people.

You shouldnt present yourselves as being Most hated if u cant take the heat.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

EOP wont change.

I had proof a EOP member hacked a member of my clan, Cody had him booted for roughly 1 hour until Goop changed EOP's rules and let him back in.

New rules state "EOP members cant hack other EOP members" But basically has no rule against hacking other clans or really any other people.

Remember when an EOP member got Addy Daddy def and posted a video about it. First they bragged about it and took it down hours later. They want that reputation, but when they have it they get all defensive and try to deny it.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

yes because the opinion of someone who was never a rank in eop who left to join a rival clan (nme) must contain total accuracy

maybe we should ask 101, floor and cameron what they think of fi's leadership, seeing as they were all once a part of it.

Lol. I was ranked everytime I joined EOP, albeit minor ranks such as low council, mod, elite etc.

You just admitted to ddossing Fi on the other topic, now you deny it? Everything you say is so contradictory.

Lol. I was ranked everytime I joined EOP, albeit minor ranks such as low council, mod, elite etc.

Just look at EOP Rank board leaks on NME forums, pretty much proves you're right.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

You just admitted to ddossing Fi on the other topic, now you deny it? Everything you say is so contradictory.

Sorry you're just too fun to hit off :mellow:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I don't know anyone in EoP that even ddos's.

The only ddosing that has been openly admitted is directed at one clan, not the many masses which cry wolf

/topic

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

if you wanna post an apology topic you should restrain andy or drake from posting because they just ruined your little "make up" topic. There's a reason why everyone here has so much hate towards you, but what happened? I thought you were used to being the # 1 most hated clan? I even complimented you in your trip topic :teehee: . However, it's real mature of you badger to actually man up and admit something and ask for change if it's what you want. It's never too late, just show that you really mean it.

One more serious question, why the sudden change of heart?

9kqihk.png

EOP wont change.

Ok ok fair enough, but didn't you sell out people's ip for your own personal gain? And the ips you leaked caused alot more damage than just that one person's bank

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

EOP wont change.

Ok ok fair enough, but didn't you sell out people's ip for your own personal gain? And the ips you leaked caused alot more damage than just that one person's bank

Sell ips? If u only knew the truth of any of it, hence why im still allowed on these boards. Stop making fake accusations instead talk to me personally and id gladly fill u in on the reality of what happened.

If i were to have sold ips, i wouldnt be poor as **** on rs loool. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS