Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

coolie cool

Drake-

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember back in the good days, where clans didn't need a TS, they warred off of in-game spamming, and straight up organization....nowadays a clan wont even think about fighting, with the chances of their ts going down lmao....stupid how much **** has changed, everyone is a bunch of *******.

thekingu.png

ok eop let me get this straight:

u pride urselves on being the most hated clan and now ur confused y no1 will fight u? lord have mercy lmao. shouldnt have decided to bring botnets into the pure community ffs

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

I honestly don't give a ****. Just ******* go all out. Everyone ddoss everyone. Quit being bitches and just do it. Maybe then this **** community will die.

> Says **** community

> Moderator of the community site

> **** community

> ???????

yes

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Lol Mm should just fullout Eop it doesnt have to be in Pct but atleast.... In pct it was a 1 def cap fullout so idk y such a worry for Eop to use armour

Mm is one of the most organized clans seein they also can beat others without usin ts and the rules say u can move the fullout to wilderness so Mm wont be stuck at 100 cap

It's nto about ts it's bout members being hit off. it gives them an opt advantage and most of em are ranks. Can't just blame eop but yeah

Ik wat u mean but y not do it in wildy where obviously Mm will have more than Eop? I dont think Eop (if they do ddos on this) they wont be able to ddos/hit off more than 100+ Mm members id say not even more than 10 lol and mm could easily pull 100+ an if theyd actually care about this then even more in wildy theres no number cap and rules say 1 def cap (and anyone who doesnt follow this would get Dq)

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

I honestly don't give a ****. Just ******* go all out. Everyone ddoss everyone. Quit being bitches and just do it. Maybe then this **** community will die.

> Says **** community

> **** community

> ???????

yes

The quality of the community is determined by the people that participate in it, not the ones who preside over it.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Seriously?

Shut the **** up. You can try to pleade innocence, but for the past ~two years your clan has embraced NH tactics.

And now you ask for us to UNDERSTAND? Of all things, you ask for mercy?

LOL OF THE CENTURY

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

> Says **** community

> **** community

> ???????

yes

The quality of the community is determined by the people that participate in it, not the ones who preside over it.

That was well said.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I remember back in the good days, where clans didn't need a TS, they warred off of in-game spamming, and straight up organization....nowadays a clan wont even think about fighting, with the chances of their ts going down lmao....stupid how much **** has changed, everyone is a bunch of *******.

yeah you're clan lost back then too

0 fullout wins in 6 years wooooo

Yes everyone is a bunch of *******, because when both clans are using teamspeak and one clans teamspeak gets hit off, it won't change the fight at all

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

> Says **** community

> **** community

> ???????

yes

Oh dear.

Inu going deep.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

> Says **** community

> **** community

> ???????

yes

Stop complaining about it then, calls it a **** community but still partakes.

Q.Q

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

> Says **** community

> **** community

> ???????

yes

hamtaro_g_027.gif

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Because fullouts are everything right?

Someone ban this challenged kid acting like a couple of hours reflect the overall state of the clan

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Someone ban this challenged kid acting like a couple of hours reflect the overall state of the clan

Coming from a guy in a clan that has never won a full out lol.

Lol i wouldn't call him challenged, especially since his argument makes a lot more sense than your argument.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Lol i wouldn't call him challenged, especially since his argument makes a lot more sense than your argument.

Ex-FreeLancer

Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-Fatality High Council

Ex-Fatality Legend

Fatality Adviser

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Ex-FreeLancer

Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-Fatality High Council

Ex-Fatality Legend

Fatality Adviser

I'm glad you can copy and paste lil guy.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Ex-FreeLancer

Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-Fatality High Council

Ex-Fatality Legend

Fatality Adviser

I only see two clans there :o is that bad?

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

lol i thought EOP was #1 after one good weekend?

Ex-FreeLancer

Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-Fatality High Council

Ex-Fatality Legend

Fatality Adviser

I only see two clans there :o is that bad?

Two clans in 6 years and one of them closed, obviously he's an idiot who has 0 validity in any of his arguments :teehee:

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser