Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Sunday Pk Trip 8-5-12

blue

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kdl6vl.jpg

Not baiting, just showing the out-come of our fight, was very fun. Thanks Zenith.

that was the numbers b4 our fight 0.0

That's the 30-minute time period of our fight, I can get the full screenshot if you wish.

Yes Please

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Who cares if u win or loose... People take this to seriously lol

It about fun and ur trip was one of the funnest i see :P gj Z

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Yes Please

2z732wx.jpg

Yes we did leave the fight, but only because the 2-step world was horrific as you can see in my video. It was almost impossible to keep fighting so we called it a night & Jagex's crap game beats us again =[

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

Was hoping for more competition considering all of the talk the prior weekend. Goodfight anyways, was entertaining for a short while.

lol why are you even saying we are not competition when YOU LEFT THE FIGHT EARLY we never where cleared lol

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Was hoping for more competition considering all of the talk the prior weekend. Goodfight anyways, was entertaining for a short while.

lol why are you even saying we are not competition when YOU LEFT THE FIGHT EARLY we never where cleared lol

We left early due to so many zenith members just one iteaming, what's the fun in that? I can post shitload of pictures if you wanna see. :teehee:

bamfs.gif

kdl6vl.jpg

Not baiting, just showing the out-come of our fight, was very fun. Thanks Zenith.

this says it all zenith, no wonder you put 2mins into your topic

Flabby's Video cuts out at the end lmao, you guys dipped east and logged. Should watch my video, it's actually legit and doesn't cut out. Only died once as well.

2ewgrxw.gif

kdl6vl.jpg

creedv.png

kdl6vl.jpg

good trip, was fun and why do you always post on my clans topics, I told you to stop like 10 topics ago :| you never give up do you?

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

i think he means more competition from another clan*Eop* but idk

e7dtvb.png

pinkclay.png