Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enormity vs Exiled Force 1-0 F2P Prep

-Austin-

20V20 MINIMUM

L2PULL

/thread

There are pictures of you accepting 15v15 Minimum. Your rank team probably didn't tell you. There isn't much organization there.

screen shots don't actually show him agreeing to it. In fact it shows saying to pull 20.

I'm pretty sure gooby confirmed the rules before we started.

20V20 MINIMUM

L2PULL

/thread

There are pictures of you accepting 15v15 Minimum. Your rank team probably didn't tell you. There isn't much organization there.

screen shots don't actually show him agreeing to it. In fact it shows saying to pull 20.

I'm pretty sure gooby confirmed the rules before we started.

15v15 Min was agreed. He said try to get 20, but nothing was proven mandatory. You must be really scared of slumping back into no events again.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

im actually really upset what u turned enormity into, when i was there a year ago it couldnt have been better, but now u turned the swamp into ****

thanks for hitting me off all 3 rounds, even when i sat

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

im actually really upset what u turned enormity into, when i was there a year ago it couldnt have been better, but now u turned the swamp into ****

thanks for hitting me off all 3 rounds, even when i sat

I'm really upset about what you turned EF into. I was in there the day they opened v2 and it was nothing like the hacking ddosing machine that it is now.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Is this was the propaganda you were talking about BvG when you were in EF.

"Even if your clan had lost, just make up some stories saying you won. It is purewarfare they believe almost everything. And take screenshots even if you look like you were winning"

Like I said on my other post in your topic - we didn't sat on the 20v20 minimum because everytime we mini you, you never sat for us + I know we will be down by 4 by the time we rush you. Despite being at a disadvantage from both numbers and caller - we still won.

Just stop with the bullshiit or you'll end up closing again.

The DDOS/Hacking - you guys started that.

DDOS - EF isn't apart in

Hacking - I know someone hacked one of your members, but I wasn't on to stop them for that. But keep this in mind, your members hacked our warlord and been ddosing my clan members throughout the week.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

I'd like to see where i agreed to 15v15 minimum

I say try to get 20 because i don't want to sit my members

?

Thanks for the prep, shame all the drama around it.

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

?

If you never said any minimum, then claiming a 20v20 minimum was wrong. Meaning when you rushed with +3 and refused to redo, you gave Enormity an automatic win. If you didn't wanna sit your members you shouldn't have hit off so many of ours.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

?

If you never said any minimum, then claiming a 20v20 minimum was wrong. Meaning when you rushed with +3 and refused to redo, you gave Enormity an automatic win. If you didn't wanna sit your members you shouldn't have hit off so many of ours.

20v20 was said and set, if you look at the complete conversation not just the print screened.

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

Goodjob Enormity, its sad to see EF playing it Dirty Way.

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th