Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited vs Eternal - PCT 20v20 -

Elmos

33x7s7l.png

Today, Wednesday we set out for our PCT prep against Eternal. Judging by their prep record (11-1?) we knew we had to be on top of our game today. With already 4 preps this week and 4 wins, we were definitely ready. Peaking at 25, we hopped to Eternal's world to start our LPC 20v20 PCT Bracket.

There has been confusion going around in Eternal that we invited people from Mayhem Makers, but the only ones there was Fore (our council) and Jax (the warlord of MM). Both have an application, therefore not invites :) Although some troubles in the second round, we pretty much dominated this prep. Was fun, thanks Eternal!

unlimitedy.png

>>> Videos <<<

L8on's Video

Marcus's Video

unlimitedy.png

Round 1:

This was our attacking round and we took advantage of it. Dropping a few kids right off the bat, Eternal never pulled it back. Losing only 3 people, it is fair to say that we did some heavy work.

Unlimited Starting: 22
Unlimited Ending: 19

Eternal Starting: 22
Eternal Ending: 0

Round 2:

We defended in the mini trees as they dropped our callers near the start. They had a good advantage, almost bought it back, but fell a bit short. Props to Eternal for this round win.

Unlimited Starting: 23
Unlimited Ending: 0

Eternal Starting: 23
Eternal Ending: 11-13?

Round 3:

This is the deciding round of the prep, and we knew we need to win it. This PKRI on Classic Map started with a bad rush by us near the fort of the jail. We split up into two groups as shown in the video, but with our intensity and our superior warring skills we managed to take the win. Another round of dominance.

Unlimited Starting: 23
Unlimited Ending: 19

Eternal Starting: 23
Eternal Ending: 0

Ty for prep Eternal!

unlimitedy.png

>>> Pictures <<<

120815144516.png
120815144620v.png
120815214403.png
120815214418.png
120815214503.png
120815214514.png
120815214517.png
120815214523.png
120815214541.png
120815214558.png
120815215047.png
120815220045.png
120815150125.png
120815220140.png
31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

You guys used MM Members and are still allowed to advance. Makes no sense but I really dont care. We had a bad day I guess. and prep record was 15-1 or 14-1

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

You guys used MM Members and are still allowed to advance. Makes no sense but I really dont care. We had a bad day I guess. and prep record was 15-1 or 14-1

Clearly stated Jax and Fore both apped.

What other names?

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

You guys used EoP Member and still lost. Makes no sense but i really dont give a **** *****.

So the LPC's got all butthurt when people mass recruited for the full out wars, but adding members from entirely other clans before a mini war is fine when it benefits you?

ok just making sure

wtf are u talking about, nobody mass recruited.

Wii has been an applicant for like a week and just got accepted for member

other than that i was the only other mm member there.

[13:43] Session Ident: Planet (SwiftIRC, [CP]David`away) ([email protected])

[13:43] <Planet> are u davidsaw sr

[13:47] <[CP]David`away> ye

[13:47] <Planet> ima snipe u

[13:47] <Planet> gl bro

[13:47] <[CP]David`away> jk

[13:47] <[CP]David`away> im on jr

[13:47] <[CP]David`away> gl

[13:47] <Planet> o ur still gettin snipedthefuck

[13:47] <Planet> *****

[13:48] <Planet> jk

[13:48] <[CP]David`away> wat acc r u on @ this prep

[13:48] <Planet> i cant tell bro

[13:48] <[CP]David`away> r u even ul

[13:48] <[CP]David`away> rofl

[13:48] <Planet> no

Gratz on your little lpc win, but your not #1 matched lol

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Not really sure why you call yourselfs #1 matched. Seeing how you guys had a 9-0 lose streak in preps, like 2 weeks ago lmao

Anyways, goodjob beating us with all the invites ( "Future apps"??? l0l ), impressive.

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

dont agree with the fact you massed up random 80s to beat us. happy with our performance down i think it was 7 cmb avg

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

You guys used EoP Member and still lost. Makes no sense but i really dont give a **** *****.

What ?

lmfao so ur saying you lost a matched fight to invites

You guys had **** load of 80+s , your combat average was like 79 or 80 and half of them 80s didn't even apply for your clan. I mean who would want to join UL lol.

@David

I pretty sure planet is apped 2 days before the prep, keep trying kid. You got steamrolled, no excuses.

That awkward moment when a clan claims to steamroll a clan that lost 2 preps ? or 1 ?

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Hmm invites, I'm sure Twink0 is in Eop and not applied.

I'm sure T O By is reopening Ascent and not eternal.

So Bored 61 is not applied to Eternal and joining Unlimited soon.

Our Combat Average was 76, a normal one for LPC these days.

Wii is not an invite as he applied 3 days before the war. Saying we bought random 80s without names is not going to work. If so, basically you guys lost to bunch of random invites.

And it's not fair to say we bought MM, because all of you are in CP, so I don't get what's there to argue about.

If Wii didn't come, the results would've been the same, it was a clear, clean win.

Thanks for the prep Eternal, you guys did good.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png