Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another Terror Donimated Weekend

Orhun

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope u had fun hitting clans in single dont expect a fight with all that armour should listen to these guys and either use monks+team cape or fight mpcs

I would say the same to u :rolleyes:

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

ONE MORE THING: REMEMBER THIS IS THE WILDY = NO RULES !!!

God I love this reply :teehee:.

It pretty pathetic to see lpcs now, like really you mass up random ass people then start losing and wonder why you start losing when you do that you just merge. Every lpc does it, including mine when I went out with these clans but I realized it's brunch of bull sh** that isn't worth my Saturday. Why not just get 30 defence rather then using mithril might as well use addy. One of the great leaders told me this: "If you do plan on getting def down the road, might as well go all the way and don't hold back." Just use it, you're making yourself look dumb for not using it you already have 80s in lpcs which isn't lpc and idc who told you it's. I remember the days when it was quality over quantity and people didn't just merge, use defence, and etc etc to get a win. This sh** is pointless now.

We dont have many 80s tho

Sorry skyz, that's just as worst then LOL, you have 60s and 50s in mith?

xdf1vq.png

Ok well i looked up our average level because of all this stuff about us being too high. We have an average of 75, that does not make us MPC material, back when i was in sl and sop all this was all mith, then everyone started complaining and people went monks(for a few weeks to calm the hype) then last week I'm pretty sure we had only a few people in mith and a lot of the clans we fought were covered in that arm.

Just because you couldn't compete for these last 2 weeks doesnt make us mpc material, sop was mpc, look were that got us, every week we got kicked about but we kept coming back and never complained, we did this for a few months, its been 2 sats and all you guys are here chatting all this crap tbh. NEXT WEEK WE WILL GO OUT FULLY MONK IF IT MAKES YOU GUYS WANT TO FIGHT US. All we want to do it go out and have a nice fight and thankfully we got that last week.

I dont want to be a ***** but if we do go mpc we going to end up being pushed around by hi who cant fight their own levels and those clans which crash hi because hi wont fight them. Anyway ty for your time if you bothered reading this, but if it really just the mith that pisses you off im sure we can arrange something.

For starters hi fights all mpcs and all the mpcs are high level than hostility. You only mentinon sop fighting hi because they had no chance fighting anyone else, you went to more lpc times than mpc.

Bad logic there allen... Pf pulled 40+ with like 20+ in mith before idk wat u pullin now

Ul is made out of mith+clan cloaks+80s lool

If u fight us actually ud see ur wrong cause more than half the clan use robes and teamcapes lol

Wen we were R we only used monk robes but clans didnt wanna drop mith and clan cloaks so now we get them and we r the bad ones %Makes sense%

Theres about 8 people with 20 def in pf one being me

your avg def lvl = 19

sv = 3

pf = 6

ul = 11

your avg cb lvl = 75

pf 70

sv 77

ul 73

terror ingame ml : 98

sv : 70

ul: 25

pf: 64

explains it self, even tho ur lpc your to high for the other clans, you got pf sv and ul which have 60s in there fallin(i never seen any lvl 60 in yours)

pf competes with Hi even tho there mpc (we get preps vs mpc's the whole time)

we fight your clan down by 20 with you having clan cloaks and mith

just to have fun and your privatin us from it

all i can say is cut out the mith + ccloaks and compete with lpc or just go mpc really that would be better for us and the lpc scene.

Do w/e you want im not forcing you for anything just my input

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

your avg def lvl = 19

sv = 3

pf = 6

ul = 11

your avg cb lvl = 75

pf 70

sv 77

ul 73

terror ingame ml : 98

sv : 70

ul: 25

pf: 64

explains it self, even tho ur lpc your to high for the other clans, you got pf sv and ul which have 60s in there fallin(i never seen any lvl 60 in yours)

pf competes with Hi even tho there mpc (we get preps vs mpc's the whole time)

we fight your clan down by 20 with you having clan cloaks and mith

just to have fun and your privatin us from it

all i can say is cut out the mith + ccloaks and compete with lpc or just go mpc really that would be better for us and the lpc scene.

Do w/e you want im not forcing you for anything just my input

I wasn't going to comment but this is just getting old...

Lets start with ml:

UL has many muliti clanners, so yes, they only have 25 on their clan list, but however they have many ppl that come on their trip from many different clans. UL pulled 80 to the fullout. They don't just have 25 people to choose from..

PF has multi clanners as well, such as W iskey, Walnuts, ect.. W iskey is 30 some def and a level 80 but you act like your all 1 def pures..

SV masses anyone in a fc, as we all know from every full out.

OK the cb average thing:

SV:77 (which is higher than ours)

UL:As far as UL goes, not that i'm against them they have more 80s than we do by far, when we mini them I have only seen 1 75 in our last like 20 minis. Their mini's are lead alot by a level 83 named Le H00dz, who is mm and brings his other level 80s to fight. UL if you include more than the 25 ppl that you have to choose from is much higher cb than we are. (guess around 81 cb average)

PF:70 not including your multi clanners, would really be around 73

Average Def level:

This one took me by shock! It seemed to shock me that our new average def level was 19! I knew it went up since being sop and having it as 4! But 19! wow!

Actually our average def level is 10. not 19.

UL not including their 80s invites like i shining and other 85s with 30+ def is 9.

PF is 6 without including their invites from other clans likeW hiskey and walnuts ect.

SV is unknown they just mass a bunch of ppl in an fc I am not trying to troll we just don't know.

SO now we move onto the we should go mpc thing...

You guys proclaim that hostility is the lowest mpc...

HI average cb:93

HI average def:22

So lets just take this:

You are saying that we should fight average cb of 93 with 22 def with our lower cb average than sv 75 with 10 def, they double or def and are average cb of plus 18

sv out levels us and your not complaining

our def level is 1 higher than ul's. 1 level or 4 than urs not including all of everyones invites.

Sorry I realize im getting off topic.

i'm pretty sure our 10 def average and 75 cb is more suited to fight 77 cb average than 93 average with 22 def.

I know the next comments will be like but your average cb is lower than other lpcs!!!!! It's not fair!!!! I just have to lol at the things. either some people don't know what their talking about because they have not really looked into both sides, or there just trying to state a lie.."

your avg def lvl = 19"

Thanks for your concern. I am glad that you think that we should be fighting with our average cb of 75 not against average cb of 77, but instead of average cb of 93. (must think very highly of us.)

All of this can be found on runescape.com :D

nice pull and all but it isn't really topic worthy, you hit clans in single and crashed fights :-/

Yea no one would fight us, we kept asking sv but like pf allen said they wouldn't fight us cuz our average cb is lower than theirs.

Bad logic there allen... Pf pulled 40+ with like 20+ in mith before idk wat u pullin now

If u fight us actually ud see ur wrong cause more than half the clan use robes and teamcapes lol

Wen we were R we only used monk robes but clans didnt wanna drop mith and clan cloaks so now we get them and we r the bad ones %Makes sense%

Please show me one person wearing mith this saturday, and please show me one person wearing clan cloaks this saturday.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

UL has never worn clan cloaks on trips. Not once.

It would be retarded because a lot of us use the same account for our LPC's and (MPC/HPC)

(I was level 79 combat and I used it for NME as well)

Resistance sucked. Terror sucks. Your little merge didn't help.

I don't understand why you bother saying anything about pull when you only have a high pull from merging because you couldn't compete.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

It would be retarded because a lot of us use the same account for our LPC's and (MPC/HPC)

I don't understand why you bother saying anything about pull when you only have a high pull from merging because you couldn't compete.

Okie dokie im not 100 percent sure why your mad but if you want us to change something you should ask nicely tbh lol when u guys flame or make up lies it doesnt make us want to change to help you.

As far as the other clans go i cannot tell you because besides the last 2 weeks i have not been in the lpc seen since before any of these clans were created lol... however i do believe i have seen members of all clans in videos wearing mith/clan cloaks. And maybe ul doesnt much or anymore or whatever because your all a group of multi clanners but i have seen videos of ul having ppl in mith.

As far as not competing so we merged... this just seems like an ignorant statement= sop lost 1 prep in lpc ever... sop did not pk lpc because i could not get on... we had our last weekend beating hostility multiple times, and our last day we beat sv in a prep. We did not slump we went out winning everything.

Now for resistance, i was not in it i cannot promise anything but their last saturday video looked like it was a very powerful one..

Sop didnt pk lpc so your right we didnt compete... but every prep we ever had but 1 time we won and that was a 2-1 loss.

Moving forward: the pull was good! Were telling you so you know would you rather us just not tell you... yea we merged, and im pretty sure were not to terrible considering the 2 saturdays seemed like we havent lost a single fight...

I dont flame your topics... you look a bit slow for flaming a topic that clearly wrecked so hard that no one would fight us.. if your trying to get us to change anything then your doing it wrong. The lies about addy the fake quote of our average def level and all of these other statements will not help any of you. I once again tried not to respond to the ignorance, but merging to compete was just a little much of a l0l.

^

you're extremely proud of the fact sop was an MPC. Now you say you beat all lpc's. Well done.

You make it sound like you have never had multi clanners.

I don't think sop ever had multi clanners ? we always went out on mpc time and everyone in lpc hated us .... :/

I don't understand why you bother saying anything about pull when you only have a high pull from merging because you couldn't

compete.

Im not gonna laugh at this answer tho. R pulled, 30 Ul pulled 30, Pf pulled 30, Lt pulled 35, A 25 were u see we cant compete :/ plus at wildy we didnt loose much.... Although at cw i do give u an upper hand wen we were in R. We merged now Ul pulls 31 out of their 25 Ml lol, Pf pulled 35, we pulled 45 hmm, sv pulled 25 i believe

Ul has that nice 25 ml and pulled an 80 to a fullout mass much lol u went to every irc askin for people to come to ur fullout? And wen we were in R we used to go in monk robes and team capes as seen in a pic of a topic u made lol wen we crashed a fight in monk robes and teamcapes and their were alot in black/mith arm from Ul. We went for first time with cloaks and mith now we r bad

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

No point arguing skyz, not going to change **** ... lpc time has become as extreme as mpc/hpc they just don't want to accept it. When i was in sop i remember debating about something to an ef member about the mpc time and how we were flamed for crashing our own levels in lpc one time and he told me that wildy has no rules and its true, wildy has no rules just lpc doesn't seem to get it.