Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith ~ A Glorious Friday | CP 3-0 | EOP 3-0

Co0kiezs

<16:36:51> Channel "asad" was deleted by PublicTeamSpeak.com Canada Server

Lmao Public TS? I bet it got ddosed while you guys were playing world of warcraft or some ****.

L00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get better servers then retard. Wasn't us anyways

why are you responding idiot, didnt you just post a quitting topic after all the npo kids lmao

but yh pretty sure any clan can back us up on the fact that you constantly ddos,

TrollDolls.jpg

Nice Trolls

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

why are you responding idiot, didnt you just post a quitting topic after all the npo kids left lmao

but yh pretty sure any clan can back us up on the fact that you constantly ddos,

As Morris And Blitz Said (N)EVER (P)ULL (O)UT

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

why are you responding idiot, didnt you just post a quitting topic after all the npo kids left lmao

If we could ddos any clan, trust me it wouldn't be you guys. Like I said, your quality is nowhere near ours.

2ewgrxw.gif

but yh pretty sure any clan can back us up on the fact that you constantly ddos

Lmao Public TS? I bet it got ddosed while you guys were playing world of warcraft or some ****.

yes because we would be using a public ts if our ts is up. use that head of yours that got you into devry college bro

What is this 6th lost vs Z in the past 4months nd u claimin we ddosin you?

why are you responding idiot, didnt you just post a quitting topic after all the npo kids lmao

TrollDolls.jpg

Nice Trolls

towheadedtroll.jpg

Thats Hormone And Josh

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

but yh pretty sure any clan can back us up on the fact that you constantly ddos

yes because we would be using a public ts if our ts is up. use that head of yours that got you into devry college bro

What is this 6th lost vs Z in the past 4months nd u claimin we ddosin you?

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

What CP wants some again? I might have to get active again, to put them in the exact spot we did 4 months ago. See ya tomorrow CP

OT: We completely raped every round. Organization was perfect today.

pretty sure the last rivalry zenith got into put them into a slump for a year by IR, know your history and learn a lesson cause this time a clan might not close into you like every other time due to the free ranks etc. ;p

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

CP logic:

Claims they got DDoSed and 1st piles Preran

Zenith Logic:

Two Year Old Leadership knows how to get an anti-dossable ts

Top People Pre-Run

updated with Slows Vid as well

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

What CP wants some again? I might have to get active again, to put them in the exact spot we did 4 months ago. See ya tomorrow CP

pretty sure the last rivalry zenith got into put them into a slump for a year by IR, know your history and learn a lesson cause this time a clan might not close into you like every other time due to the free ranks etc. ;p

Yea and where is IR now? We smacked them on their Anni, and they closed 2 weeks later. But I don't know what that even has to do with smacking you in a matched prep.

2ewgrxw.gif

What lmao? Where is IR right now and where is zenith? Oh right were at the top of the med scene. We've stayed at consistant 40 pulls for over a year. Thats because we have a core thats stuck with us since day one. Your clan on the other hand has accomplished absolutely nothing. You slumped for so long, got chain and his massed rejects to join your clan and you got a small boost. Pulled 100 for 2 weeks, went back to 30 pulls. Don't test my knowledge on history because I remember everything.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

What lmao? Where is IR right now and where is zenith? Oh right were at the top of the med scene. We've stayed at consistant 40 pulls for over a year. Thats because we have a core thats stuck with us since day one. Your clan on the other hand has accomplished absolutely nothing. You slumped for so long, got chain and his massed rejects to join your clan and you got a small boost. Pulled 100 for 2 weeks, went back to 30 pulls. Don't test my knowledge on history because I remember everything.

Gottem

2ewgrxw.gif

Thats because we have a core thats stuck with us since day one.

Clans closing into you isn't a core, L0L0l0llol0l

Nor is EF

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Thats because we have a core thats stuck with us since day one.

Clans closing into you isn't a core, L0L0l0llol0l

Nor is EF

How is EF even relevant to this topic.

r u0k?

/palm

I'm done here.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM