Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith ~ A Glorious Friday | CP 3-0 | EOP 3-0

Co0kiezs

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats because we have a core thats stuck with us since day one.

Clans closing into you isn't a core, L0L0l0llol0l

Listen kid, we've had one clan close into us in 2 years. Had a small momentum boost and they left. 3-4 decided to come back. CP has been open for 5+ years and zenith has been open for 2. Yet we've still accomplished more than you'll ever accomplish. Think you're better go declare on our forums anywhere in the public section and let's full out. Quit talking **** because we know you can't back it up. If you could you'd go declare on our forums right now. Other than that back off lil guys.

YOU SO COOL BRO.

Good job Z.

wait? didn't you flame cp when you were in zenith like last month? :down:

Old news

Thats because we have a core thats stuck with us since day one.

Clans closing into you isn't a core, L0L0l0llol0l

Listen kid, we've had one clan close into us in 2 years. Had a small momentum boost and they left. 3-4 decided to come back. CP has been open for 5+ years and zenith has been open for 2. Yet we've still accomplished more than you'll ever accomplish. Think you're better go declare on our forums anywhere in the public section and let's full out. Quit talking **** because we know you can't back it up. If you could you'd go declare on our forums right now. Other than that back off lil guys.

YOU SO COOL BRO.

Good job Z.

summer is over dude.. stop trying.

Wot?

I don't even play anymore l0l

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Anyone can make up fake ****. Got logs to prove em? You're right we used your clan as a stepping stone last year. Now you are no where in our competition. You constantly hug mossies, you prepped hard for this prep, and still lost. Like I said i'd love to see your declaration right now on our site. You got bullied by enemy and lost any momentum. You haven't actually won a rivalry in forever. The clans that have started **** with us, still not here. Closed Control/NPO/IR.

It's funny how you guys are starting beef when your whole rank team is starting college really soon. Let's see how much effort your worthless clan has left before this combat update comes.

its been a whole 15 minutes since you quoted me and started on this little essay. what stepping stone were we? youve always been below us so there that is invalid. we declared just 2 weeks ago which got closed in a matter of 2 minutes. and the rivalries you are stating to have superiority in is making me laugh pretty hard seeing as how each clan put you into a slump of their own. keep them coming brayden youll always be the kid who would pm me every other day telling me how bad zenith is, begging me for a an auto accept in cp, so i know just how loyal/mentality weak you are

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

What lmao? blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabl

ablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablab

l

ablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablab

l

ablablablablablablabla

yeah just edited in the trash u said cause it was too long to read but seeing as how youve challenged me you should also remember the time your ranks came to us for a merge short after your downfall from the IR full out. you should also remember going into retirement after the trashing we gave you before our nme rivalry started.

I just dont see your talks of #1 mpc garbage seeing as how thats some ******** tier ranks make up so their clan can feel better being worse then the top clans. youve proved nothing the whole time youve been open ( other then the fact you can ddos of cource ) all ive seen from zenith recently is them sinking lower and lower

Anyone can make up fake ****. Got logs to prove em? You're right we used your clan as a stepping stone last year. Now you are no where in our competition. You constantly hug mossies, you prepped hard for this prep, and still lost. Like I said i'd love to see your declaration right now on our site. You got bullied by enemy and lost any momentum. You haven't actually won a rivalry in forever. The clans that have started **** with us, still not here. Closed Control/NPO/IR.

It's funny how you guys are starting beef when your whole rank team is starting college really soon. Let's see how much effort your worthless clan has left before this combat update comes.

I don't do kindly with Down Syndrome patients, so i'll just copy and paste it again for you.

lmfao looks like its time to go back into retirement Mr. Brayden (nice name l0l), because just a few weeks ago we declared on Zenith. And you guys declined with a record time of something like 2 minutes after we posted our Declaration LOL. We then declared on FI and won.

Spoiler:
This guy doesn't even know what he's talking about r0flr0fl.

WE DECLARED ON YOU ALREADY..

Clearly you can't understand basic english. I'm saying declare right now, and will see what happens.

http://zenith-rs.com/

Clan discussion is open.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

What lmao? blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabl

l

l

ablablablablablablabla

yeah just edited in the trash u said cause it was too long to read but seeing as how youve challenged me you should also remember the time your ranks came to us for a merge short after your downfall from the IR full out. you should also remember going into retirement after the trashing we gave you before our nme rivalry started.

I just dont see your talks of #1 mpc garbage seeing as how thats some ******** tier ranks make up so their clan can feel better being worse then the top clans. youve proved nothing the whole time youve been open ( other then the fact you can ddos of cource ) all ive seen from zenith recently is them sinking lower and lower

I don't do kindly with Down Syndrome patients, so i'll just copy and paste it again for you.

lmfao looks like its time to go back into retirement Mr. Brayden (nice name l0l), because just a few weeks ago we declared on Zenith. And you guys declined with a record time of something like 2 minutes after we posted our Declaration LOL. We then declared on FI and won.

Spoiler:

Clearly you can't understand basic english. I'm saying declare right now, and will see what happens.

Clan discussion is open.

Yes because we want to have a Full Out against a clan that already lost to IR, after we just demolished Fatality. Yes, very logical Brayden. Nice irl name too, might I add.

I'm pretty much done here, since you've just showed the entire Pure Community how uninformed you truly are. Looks like its time for you to retire again =/

pceoutgirlscoutuarent0kl0l.

inb45paragraphessaytalkingabouthowhewantsafullout,yetHe'sAmemberrank.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

its been a whole 15 minutes since you quoted me and started on this little essay. what stepping stone were we? youve always been below us so there that is invalid. we declared just 2 weeks ago which got closed in a matter of 2 minutes. and the rivalries you are stating to have superiority in is making me laugh pretty hard seeing as how each clan put you into a slump of their own. keep them coming brayden youll always be the kid who would pm me every other day telling me how bad zenith is, begging me for a an auto accept in cp, so i know just how loyal/mentality weak you are

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Begging for an auto accept, you tried recruiting me begging me, saying cp is way better. If I was to join your clan i'd obviously be a spy. I've stayed with the same crew for 4 years. I'm suprised in your little car accident your parents just didn't pull the plug. That would be my first move.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

gj lo

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Begging for an auto accept, you tried recruiting me begging me, saying cp is way better. If I was to join your clan i'd obviously be a spy. I've stayed with the same crew for 4 years. I'm suprised in your little car accident your parents just didn't pull the plug. That would be my first move.

So you've been with the same crew for .. '4 years'

and with this same crew youve managed to peak at an elite rank in your prime... L[]L? and now you make up some random story about me getting into a car crash, you should quit so you dont ruin your chances at getting old school rank.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

l

l

ablablablablablablabla

Spoiler:

Clan discussion is open.

Yes because we want to have a Full Out against a clan that declined, and lost to IR, after we just demolished Fatality. Yes, very logical Brayden. Nice irl name too, might I add.

I'm pretty much done here, since you've just showed the entire Pure Community how uninformed you truly are. Looks like its time for you to retire again =/

inb45paragraphessaytalkingabouthowhewantsafullout,yetHe'sAmemberrank. HA

6ROlO.png
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Why are these spastic CP kids writing paragraphs of random **** on our topic, jesus christ do you care that much lmao. You lost an f2p prep go cry somewhere else.

Why is that spastic zenith kid writing paragraphs of random ****? Does he care that much? You won a f2p prep. Congrats

cya tomorrow

Join Corrupt Pures

Why are these spastic CP kids writing paragraphs of random **** on our topic, jesus christ do you care that much lmao. You lost an f2p prep go cry somewhere else.

when is Brayden getting his promotion? He tried pretty hard with his comebacks and still ended up failing completely..

Yet we've still accomplished more than you'll ever accomplish. Think you're better go declare on our forums anywhere in the public section and let's full out. Quit talking **** because we know you can't back it up. If you could you'd go declare on our forums right now.

Baby_Facepalm_Poster_by_Nianden.jpg

toodles

6ROlO.png
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM