Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy Saturday Trip

Sean®

Gj and stuff.. I bet u ddos ur own ts so u can make up lies doe, cause we want fights, not a slaughter house laik 2day.

Still gj on yo trip looked fun

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

1) This topic got up before my clan even ended there trip LOL

2) You can have your little rivalry with CP don't try to flame my clan Or ill take it to personal

3) Stay out longer next time because when you ended so did CP then i had to go hit Hostility x3 and thats mean

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

even when youre getting dominated you guys build up the weirdest propoganda such as 'cp ddos, that means we can end guys'. Was hoping to make a few more ranks rage quit before you guys ended so early, after what an hour? lol

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

even when youre getting dominated you guys build up the weirdest propoganda such as 'cp ddos, that means we can end guys'. Was hoping to make a few more ranks rage quit before you guys ended so early, after what an hour? lol

shut up you suck haha

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Not really propaganda. 1 CP member logs in, ts goes down and then the rest of CP logs in. Tbh, I'm not sure why I'm even referring to you as CP because from the looks of it, you guys had almost the same amount of purple dots as you did orange dots.

siguoi.png

2) You can have your little rivalry with CP don't try to flame my clan Or ill take it to personal

3) Stay out longer next time because when you ended so did CP then i had to go hit Hostility x3 and thats mean

av-56.jpg

Proud Legend of Enemy

lol ur dum or wot?

ye

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Such a funny little guy.

siguoi.png

Pretty sure you're viewed as an illiterate spastic to everyone in the community, don't post on my clans topics again "or i'll take it personally" lmfao

Good job guys, shame I couldn't make it.

Hi