Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

29 ~ The Magic Number ~ ft NME/Z/Hi/Enormity/EF

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenith got the dck hard today. Rip Zenith 2k12-2k12.

Gl tomorrow

Good Luck 2morrow with ur 15man pull

thank you for the 2 dscims and the 40k cash anubis, honestly my bank is filled right now

My d scimmy is still on my bank m8 idk wat u talkin about Lololol.

I lost a corrupt dlong to nme at graves and i had that for 1 month so yea.

thank you for the 2 dscims and the 40k cash anubis, honestly my bank is filled right now

David your so cute dude, being the only rank on for the first 30 minutes of your trip, they even used your fc <3. You don't have to lie about what went down on your topic though man, you guys put up a decent fight, did you really expect those lvl 70 invites to even come close to clearing us though....cmon now m8.

lol i lead the whole trip by myself, so let me sum up what your saying...

I, (council) with my lvl 70 pals (terror- lol) raped every clan we faught today, right? :teehee:

Can't wait till your video is up ;P, because you have no pictures to even prove that you apparently cleared us lmao. You realize we can be down 10-15 and still steamroll your clan. Your core of 70s aren't doing anything for you, quality>quantity m8.

zenith in single? D:120825164857.png

I think you and NME should start teaming again :3

its getting too easy >.>

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Zenith got the dck hard today. Rip Zenith 2k12-2k12.

Gl tomorrow

Good Luck 2morrow with ur 15man pull

My d scimmy is still on my bank m8 idk wat u talkin about Lololol.

I lost a corrupt dlong to nme at graves and i had that for 1 month so yea.

David your so cute dude, being the only rank on for the first 30 minutes of your trip, they even used your fc <3. You don't have to lie about what went down on your topic though man, you guys put up a decent fight, did you really expect those lvl 70 invites to even come close to clearing us though....cmon now m8.

lol i lead the whole trip by myself, so let me sum up what your saying...

I, (council) with my lvl 70 pals (terror- lol) raped every clan we faught today, right? :teehee:

Can't wait till your video is up ;P, because you have no pictures to even prove that you apparently cleared us lmao. You realize we can be down 10-15 and still steamroll your clan. Your core of 70s aren't doing anything for you, quality>quantity m8.

zenith in single? D:120825164857.png

I think you and NME should start teaming again :3

its getting too easy >.>

Do you realize how many more we had than you, look at the mini map lmfao. We pulled south so we could get the mains off us, then we rushed back north and steamrolled your core of 70s.

2ewgrxw.gif

so much flame on this topic but cp was really the only clan to give us a half-legitimate fight

There's only flame on here because they're saying they cleared us when they obviously didn't come close to doing so.

ok but you ran to single so you didnt clear us either?

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

so much flame on this topic but cp was really the only clan to give us a half-legitimate fight

There's only flame on here because they're saying they cleared us when they obviously didn't come close to doing so.

ok but you ran to single so you didnt clear us either?

The fight was being hugged right at the edge line of mossies, hence the reason why neither clan could be cleared completely because there's a constant flow of people returning. I assume you guys dipped because of mains, as we did as well soon after you guys.

2ewgrxw.gif

lol nme's pic from their vid

As my boy Andrewthau once said 'nme vids make it so obvious who won'

LLtCa.png

pretty sure its obvious who won lol

grats on taking the picture out of context l0l

again, gj on your trip today

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

NME were cleared without a doubt, wasnt there to fight Zenith but knowing how bad they are, prob was ez

leaving due to more mains + EF than CP members =/= cleared :whistling:

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

NME were cleared without a doubt, wasnt there to fight Zenith but knowing how bad they are, prob was ez

leaving due to more mains + EF than CP members =/= cleared :whistling:

any clan can 'leave' (aka being cleared) after theyre wiped off the battlefield

we did this all with our council leading when drunk and chain couldn't be there and i was getting ddosed every other 5 minutes. Goodjob to everybody who attended.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png