Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Disgust

Ren Styrke

okay lol

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

nos.jpg

me and `Rage years ago

reap your rewards

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

not posting anything we all don't already know

unfortunately there's nothing much that can be done, clans will promise to be more civil/don't bring mains/don't ddos etc. etc. but wouldn't ever last, just like the whole "yea we accept 1-35 defence but on saturdays we only use monk robes" thing

haha this guy knows what hes talking about, he first started clanning in 2011 and his first clan being WAR haha

PROUD COUNCIL OF #ZENITH #1 CLAN OF ALL TIME

"DREAM IT AND WE WILL ACCOMPLISH IT , ZENITH IS MORE THEN A FAMILY ITS BETTER" - Josh|Co0kiez Aka my mentor!

Yea, its most clans tbh worst 2 imo

1.sv

2.eop

But most clans do it i never knew how and im glad i can say that every clan i have had has never ddosed.

To be honest im not sure theres much you can do but if you notice your leader ddosing talk to him, ask him if they have that little confidence in their skills to win the game. Maybe when they realize (the people ddosing) that they are doing it because they dont think they have the capability of winning fair, they will stop and focus on making their clan better, not on making the other clan worse.

Kids will be kids.

I can only speak for my clan, when i say that we are finding out who has these flood tools and making tougher punishments for when they are abused. I can only suggest others do the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, its most clans tbh worst 2 imo

1.sv

2.eop

But most clans do it i never knew how and im glad i can say that every clan i have had has never ddosed.

To be honest im not sure theres much you can do but if you notice your leader ddosing talk to him, ask him if they have that little confidence in their skills to win the game. Maybe when they realize (the people ddosing) that they are doing it because they dont think they have the capability of winning fair, they will stop and focus on making their clan better, not on making the other clan worse.

You truly confuse me, Sith. You preach about fixing the pure community, but you constantly have SV in your mouth in nearly half the post I've seen (and i just got here). I don't see anyone else picking and bashing clan's name out in this topic, but yourself. That speaks alot on your leadership skills and how you represent your clan, which have been pretty ****** so far!

The community in a whole needs a tune-up, not just certain clans. Do you honestly think SV/Terror/UL/PF/XL are the only ones getting ddos'd by other LPC/MPC clans? Everyone is getting hit by sad pre-teens who find disconnecting a person's internet for 2 minutes is the high of a week.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

This post is about four years out of date. And the clan you are a part of is guilty of all actions you listed.

I'll tell you when the real turning point was, it was when we all migrated from Pure Community to Pure Warfare. The clans that do all of this to win fights do it out of their own insecurities and desperation for us all to fear them and rank them in our top 10 lists.

So what our little Sefket did, was ban every clan with a member responsible for any of those acts from using Pure Community and ban them from all events such as the R.A.W list. When we moved to Pure Warfare, moderators adopted an attitude of "we can't control what other clans do" and suddenly everything changed. Policing must return to this community if any of this is to stop.

Clans care more about how good they look on a clan aftermath topic than enjoying the game itself.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

This post is about four years out of date. And the clan you are a part of is guilty of all actions you listed.

I'll tell you when the real turning point was, it was when we all migrated from Pure Community to Pure Warfare. The clans that do all of this to win fights do it out of their own insecurities and desperation for us all to fear them and rank them in our top 10 lists.

So what our little Sefket did, was ban every clan with a member responsible for any of those acts from using Pure Community and ban them from all events such as the R.A.W list. When we moved to Pure Warfare, moderators adopted an attitude of "we can't control what other clans do" and suddenly everything changed. Policing must return to this community if any of this is to stop.

Clans care more about how good they look on a clan aftermath topic than enjoying the game itself.

Spot On

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control