Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lured

penguinz0

Two similar situations, but what will you do?

1. If you and a a few clan mates you barly know and let says you lured some richbumb 200M, and you got the 200M. Would you split it with your random fellow clan members or would you log out and take it all for yourself? (They're asking for 50-50 and lets say it 5-10people)

2. If you were with your closest RS buddies and you lured same guy and you got 200M, will you split it with them or log out and take it all for yourself? (They're asking for 50-50 and lets say it 5-10people)

You can lie for all I care.

PM if you need assistance.

1. Wouldn't log out, but wouldn't split evenly. Maybe a few mil each, keeping the majority myself.

2. Would share, but unless we had agreed to split it evenly, wouldn't be 50-50. Would be much more generous than the first scenario, though.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

1. Id split but not exactly 50/50 lol

2. Wouldnt give 50/50 to any but i would share somethin atleast lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

1. take that shet and sell it on powerbot

2. take that shet and sell it on powerbot

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

1. 50/50

2. 50/50

200m means nothing to me.

lets say it was 10b, thats like 4000 dollars?

1. even

2. even

don't care about le money. The way I see it is: I wouldn't of got the kill without them, they wouldn't of got the kill without me, so they deserve everything that I do. Also it could of easily been their kill. Just cuz I got lucky I should get everything? lol retarded. I've always shared my expensive kills no matter who they were. Not always 50% cuz I still have feelings, and if some1 I hate randomly helps me smite out a kid for ags, I don't want to share with him. < This has happened before but I've always shared at least 30% lol.

Only exception would be if i spent like 2hours+ trying to lure a kid for 2b all the way to GDZ, and then at dwarves I realize he could get away, so I start spamming cc asking for le help. Then I would split it more in my favor.

^That has happened only once and it was just a claw lure so i just split 50/50 lol.

However...If me and 1 random person killed a random guy for claws...and he got the kill...I would kill him if he had claws/ags/chaotic on him for the full thing. And if he got away I would expect no share obv lol

lel

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png