Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[S]o[V]ereign vs [T]errorble

Patrick

dividerm.png
After a long week of Constant flames from Terror, we finally had our long anticipated prep against them. Knowing this would be a battle of the ages, we came into this prep stronger than we have ever and came out with our heads up high after receiving an easy yet well earned 3-0. We peaked 33.

See you Saturday Terror.
dividerm.png
Round 1 - VICTORY

Sovereign Starting/Ending - 26/24
Terror Starting/Ending - 26/0

Sovereign Defending round. We were defending in the trees next to the jail when they rushed on top of us we kept range out for a majority of the fight. They pulled out of the trees east and we got our scims out and followed them clearing it up extremely fast and effortlessly losing only 2 members. Great job Sv.

Round 2 - VICTORY

Sovereign Starting/Ending - 31/17
Terror Starting/Ending - 31/0

Sovereign Attacking Round. A great round this was. Terror defended in the trees the same spot we had, we had range for first pile and switched to scims right after the rush. We got a couple kills off the start but lost the lead some how, we then pulled the fight back with constant calls of scims to stay on top of them, they were eventually downed.

Round 3 - VICTORY

Sovereign Starting/Ending - 30/17
Terror Starting/Ending - 30/0

Pk Run in round. The entire time we kept our range and stuck on piles up until the end when they had the lead, we then pushed on top of them and cleared up the entire fight extremely easy.
dividerm.png
120831174005.png
120831174338.png
120831174343.png
120831174857.png
120831174858.png
120831174901.png
120831175018.png
120831175023.png
120831175032.png
120831175144.png
120831175153.png
120831163301.png
120831163351.png
120831163510.png
120831164059.png
120831164353.png
120831165214.png
120831165215.png
120831165318.png
120831165356.png
120831165411.png
120831165514.png
<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

You only ddosed our ts 1 round, and had us waiting for an hour to pull... never the less congrats, gj, hope to hit you in multi this saturday.

Sorry about making you guys wait 30 minutes, When someone says "Want a prep this time" I automatically assume that's the time we mass unless they say otherwise. I won't address the ts ddosing because I know we didn't do it therefor i have nothing to say about it.

Goodluck saturday though. We'll take the last thing you have holding your clan up right from under you.

bSHM3.png

STAYYYYYYYYYYY SCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMINNNNNN TERROR TRYNAAAAA GET AT USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DAWGGGGG In batman we trust !

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

gj. don't run from us this weekend thou.. hittin them singles for the past months lol

You do realize that your flaming is our motivation.

Keep it up *******.

flame ? Are you really stupid? Our truth is a flame to you? lol.. truth is you been going to singles too many times.. i already said gj on ur win u probably deserved it cuz our calls were probably **** ..i wasn't there.. but i'm just saying don't stay singles this saturday then when it's our time tomorrow to post up a video of us hitting you on singles, don't remind us of this 3-0 win tomorrow.

1phz3wx.jpg

gj. don't run from us this weekend thou.. hittin them singles for the past months lol

Keep it up *******.

flame ? Are you really stupid? Our truth is a flame to you? lol.. truth is you been going to singles too many times.. i already said gj on ur win u probably deserved it cuz our calls were probably **** ..i wasn't there.. but i'm just saying don't stay singles this saturday then when it's our time tomorrow to post up a video of us hitting you on singles, don't remind us of this 3-0 win tomorrow.

Save all the animosity for tomorrow. Yall played a hell of a mini today, good fight.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Keep it up *******.

you guys would have won if you were there!!

bSHM3.png

Keep it up *******.

Gf batman :P idk who flamed sv (before hittin flamed us about closing us and how **** we are at cw) but u earned the win :P my computer crashed lol was only in first round but we've been gettin flamed by Sv members sayin they would close us after this prep (where ex didnt even lead lol)

Nevertheless good luck tomorrow :P no flame intended if this is taken as a flame

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Just thought I'd add this, i dont care about either clan though.

I got ddossed during one of the rounds when I was at a NME castle wars event for listening to terror call ... enough said, says it all. Oh yea and ts3 got ddossed as well.