Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] No BS, Just Results

David-R4ng3raz0r

aqw55.png

Today we managed to peak at 35 Corrupt Pures and managed to have an amazing 2 hour action packed trip in which we cycled through enough clans to make even [EOP]Cody proud. Even with our teamspeak dropping/lagging every fight, we managed to make it a fantastic trip that consisted of banter, banter, and more banter haha!
KDR of the Trip
dfC21.png
cptubedinger2.png
Furl

Toxine

cpstrippafu.png

Corrupt Pures clear Enormity & Soverign

We started off our trip by hitting Enormity in single. We eventually corned them in a way in which the only place they had to go was multi, which sped up the process of clearing them up

As we were clearing up the remaining Enormity, we intially thought another wave of them rushed us so we turned around and booty clapped them as well, only to realize it was actually the clan Sovereign, none the less thanks for the lootations.
cpstrippafu.png
Corrupt Pures vs some green caped clan

Our leaks told us that NME were sitting in single. We were told they had a 22 man pull and since they had no action up to this point we rushed them. It seems as if Marty made an 'auto log out' bot in which it logs out when Corrupt Pures appear on the same minimap, haha!
cpstrippafu.png

Corrupt Pures vs. Zenith

We heard Zenith were in our world and after begging them for a PKRI with no response we said **** it and sat in multi for a good 20 minutes. They finally rushed and the battle began with CP dominating off the start. We kept the lead throughout the fight and applied pressure to Zenith in which they went south into the single part of vents. With 30 CP in multi while 5-7 Zenith members were in single, we said enough of this buffoonery! We got a fall in, and while laughing at the serveral Zenith mains sniping us, we hopped out to hit our next clan.
cpstrippafu.png

Corrupt Pures vs. The World

We were pmed by Enormity ranks to AC their fight due to Zenith coming over to crash. We reached the fight just in time to hit Zenith on the west side of the 3 clan cluster, they seperated away from the fight in which we followed them to piper and literally cleared them with no resistance due to our sheer organization.

We moved on to focus on Enormity in which they were at gap. We rushed on top of them melee and kept ontop until they started running around with no desire to fight, only to run. We followed the remaining few south only to be rushed by Zenith for a 2nd time.

We pulled back to gap and got our range back out and it became a gap fight. Zenith realized their 'plan' was not working out so they attempted the funniest escape route to spider hill. We unmuted our teamspeak at this point and were all laughing our kahoots off at all the Zenith members attempting to run away from us while we banged them out one by one, leading us to our moss giant bretherins.

I shall depict this epic domination by the picture below.
asteroid_earth_impact.jpg
cpstrippafu.png

Corrupt Pures clober NME, turn around and pistol slap Enormity, then fight Eruption Of Pures down 10

Wave 1 Ft. NME
We heard Enemy were inside village doing nothing so we took this momentus moment of them not being in single to jump on them. We rushed them at spider village and it seemed as if Marty's 'AutoRunCPonMinimap' bot activated and NME dashed off. We chased them down to graveyard, thus endng their 25 man pk trip.

Wave 2 Ft. E
We turned around and focused on Enormity who I guess NME were planning to fight. It was almost as if they ran into us wave by wave in which we gobbled them up.

Wave 3 Ft. EOP
As we were enjoying this stomping, EOP rushed us. We kept it strong for an unbelievable amount of time down 10 opts until Zenith rushed from our side of the map. We pulled west of graveyard and regrouped there while EOP regrouped north of graveyard. EOP rushed us at S.E Bh and the fight continued. After a short while their opts consumed us so we decided to end this glorious pk trip.

This was definitely the only competitive fight we had today so we thank you for that EOP!
cpstrippafu.png
Pics
K7PWd.png
[NME]Fayth on his main lulz
Hg4go.png
JjYjV.png
DOxUX.png
3m4c5.png
xhdAl.png
8zsrp.png
nMkw2.png
1pwl5.png
120901162735.png
120901172220.png
120901172601.png
120901172701.png
120901224802.png
120901222742.png
Last and for sure not least
VyDWu.png
Thank you for reading our topic
~[CP]David

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our leaks told us that NME were sitting in single. We were told they had a 22 man pull and since they had no action up to this point we rushed them. It seems as if Marty made an 'auto log out' bot in which it logs out when Corrupt Pures appear on the same minimap, haha!

your leaks must not be very good as wed had a couple of skirmishes beforehand and clearly they werent very good seeing how we hardly saw you guys after the first 15 mins or so of the trip. and generally we insta hit the log out when the smell of such a poopy clan logs in anywhere near us

Looks like only 7-8 were invites this week, which I guess is less than the 15 last week lol.

Enormity decked you on ur 4head m8

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Corrupt Pures vs some green caped clan

LOL.

gj on your trip

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Zenith-Dicked

NME-Lobby Trip

was a fun trip most of our deaths from fighting Eop down by 10

Most your deaths were from getting cleared by Zenith actually, nice try doe.

roflcp.png

i heard tlp bullied you guys today lol

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Zenith-Dicked

NME-Lobby Trip

was a fun trip most of our deaths from fighting Eop down by 10

Most your deaths were from getting cleared by Zenith actually, nice try doe.

roflcp.png

i heard tlp bullied you guys today lol

If hitting us in single once = bullied then I guess they did. I love how you avoided what I said though. Oh david :wub:

2ewgrxw.gif

We did amazing vs EOP which was pretty much our only competitive fight today down 10. NME pulled 22 today which is very funny might I add! Thank you to Zenith for the free loot, always a plessure, might i suggest you eat your food :P

The prince to Wayne's throne - Lil Chuckee
"And ye she be like ohh and i be eaten that ass up like mo just like her momma be like oh no" - Lil Chuckee
6dv1w.png