Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality dominates yet again.

Flabbyrange

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You killed 4-5 max when you rushed us in single, one questions how long you can keep bringing invites seems like you have learnt from the mighty chain69 himself

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

You killed 4-5 max when you rushed us in single, one questions how long you can keep bringing invites seems like you have learnt from the mighty chain69 himself

Tell me more about your brilliant K/d.

:thumbsup:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

You rushed us on the edge of single, got hit from single into multi until you realized what was happening, and then moved on top of us (in single) and we walked down.

You MIGHT have killed 5 eop.

Gj on the rest of your trip.

You rushed us on the edge of single, got hit from single into multi until you realized what was happening, and then moved on top of us (in single) and we walked down.

our kd after that rush was 13-0 so yeah.

Your KDR was never 13-0 lol

11cYJ.png

failing to see where our KDR correlates

you can clearly see all your kills came from MM though

gj vs MM

Your KDR was never 13-0 lol

11cYJ.png

failing to see where our KDR correlates

you can clearly see all your kills came from MM though

gj vs MM

48-83 very nice

Boasting about hiding from the clan you promised to close at the start of 2012...

Those several kills we got on you aren't easy to get on EOP nowadays, you're getting quicker at clicking Exit to Lobby. Which is why we'll pay you a visit on Sunday's trip too.

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

BAHAHAHAHA. Yes those same invites we had in May/june/july when we were more or less #1 and had some of the best member quality. Lm8sL

titanj.png

Well EOP is bringing invites from my expierince you using invites in ur clan id say recruit more the day EoP pulled 93 i was there as invite guess what even u had the best pull out there u guys got wrecked and gwassed at Maze by robes and a big waste of 3x return.

but anyways i didnt die was a great trip well done FI :D

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

You killed 4-5 max when you rushed us in single, one questions how long you EOP can keep bringing invites seems like you have learnt from the mighty chain69 himself

Yea you went from a 100 pull to pulling like 40 in 3 weeks. I guess your invites left after they realized how ****** their [Whatever rank you are] is lmao.

I love how you tried to write a proper sentence, yet completely failed at the latter end. Please just stick to being retarded; you'll never be good at anything else.

Are you gonna pm me on IRC and threaten to ddos me for 5 min again now??

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

how stupid are you???

you had lvl 66s walking around clueless of what was going on l0l0l

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com