Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P] EF Vs Hi P2P Prep

Im-Jamal

Didnt know EF wanted this win so badly :( explains the cp invites you guys brought. But hey, I guess thats the least they can do for letting you guys come on their trip every weekend after we end you. :(

Sorry your members were retards in the first "unofficial round"

Your Teamspeak is no match for Bacon Pkers. Damn, I even thought enormity was more stupid but I guess I was wrong.

If Ego is what you want to help your basically closed clan out of your grave, here's one for ya.

O ye, I guess our teamspeak got hit off as well, thanks for the fight.

Pipe down, just like it was back in EF when it pulled more then 20. Stop running on this retard flow.

Hi tragic.

3at.png

evolvek.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

English please.

Oh yeah, let me fix something for you,,,

3rd round starting: 18v10

3rd round ending: 15v0

Rest in pieces to the 3 individuals who should unplug their computer.

3at.png

evolvek.png

seems like ur jimmies been russled doe

edit: sad thing were all laughing our ass' off in our staff chan watching you guys get dead ass srs on this topic, very amusing tbh

Dont get your ego to big now your still a f2p based clan, winning this prep wont make you better you dont even trip in p2p?

edit: sad thing were all laughing our ass' off in our staff chan watching you guys get dead ass srs on this topic, very amusing tbh

Dont get your ego to big now your still a f2p based clan, winning this prep wont make you better you dont even trip in p2p?

Ty 4 Fight

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

editing out all the trolling, ty 4 fight hostility

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

This f2p based clan beat you so cya idiot

efsig.png

See all these big talking EF kids make me wanna show up tomorrow to give them the D. Lucky I don't play anymore, but don't be surprised if you see the Flat Feet charging at you. Goodluck tomorrow EF cuties

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

English please.

I let myself die, when you took it as a joke round i thought why waste supplies.. typical of you guys though - lose to ef and try think of as many excuses as you can. Said we had invites? but wait.. didn't you have MM? okay then.. you lose and also say you took the prep as a joke, well that backfired didn't it. It seems HI are the ones raging at this loss. Who cares about a saturday trip, last night was a P2P Prep that we managed to Win, Congratz and gtfo.

Why do you switch the order of rounds in your vid ? Your so called 'Round 2' was actually round 1 where you can clearly see @ 1:30 that some retard in the HP cape, talaa if i remember, is atking our member before we even atk. And wait but do i see curses @ 1:52 ?

I guesse you must be so ******* proud on the win of this prep Exiled Force and whoever the remaining 75% of your pull was. I can now say i'm really ashamed i ever was part of EF.

John

3at.png

evolvek.png

English please.

I let myself die, when you took it as a joke round i thought why waste supplies.. typical of you guys though - lose to ef and try think of as many excuses as you can. Said we had invites? but wait.. didn't you have MM? okay then.. you lose and also say you took the prep as a joke, well that backfired didn't it. It seems HI are the ones raging at this loss. Who cares about a saturday trip, last night was a P2P Prep that we managed to Win, Congratz and gtfo.

You left EF 7 times do i need to say more?Anways I'm done gj on ur win l0l0l0l

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif