Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

HPC MPC LPC

H0W3

I was kinda thinking about this for a while and I wanted to hear some other imput..

Well most of the community is going to 06scape when Pure clanning dies, and as most of you know 06 was a time where 30 defence just hurt your account there was no benefit what so ever besides having addy. So will HPCs MPCs and LPCs even exist anymore? Will it just be one big league of pures competing to be a top clan? Will clans still hold there spots as there current rank in the pure world. In my opinion I think that the current hpcs will have the pull advantage still but possibly not the warring advantage when it comes down to it warring with 1 defence is sort of different then warring with 30.

Just discuss this don't flame or anything.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

You think that 2006scape will work lol its not the updates that has been hurting runescape that much i think

there are way to many idiots in the pure world now that flame and ddos etc if you know what i mean for nothing so gl with ur 2006shitscape

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

There haven't been HPC/MPC/LPC since 2010 when Carnage/DP/IR/Dv were all around together. MPCS died years ago, now everyone has loads of 122s, excluding mm ofc. The only clans that claim to be MPC are the ones who can't compete

"HPC" and LPC left. I didn't even know clans were going to 06scape

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

IF most clans move to 06scape, there wouldn't be any categories, it could actually bring back the pure community if done correctly. However, give it a week before clans get 30def on it just to get an advantage.

only clans who say they are mpcs are **** clans like zenith... they still have around the same cmb levels they just cant compete

naturally, because of the pull... if zenith are pulling 30-40 people how on earth are they going to compete with fatality/any other clan that pulls 60+

to be totally honest, if any of these clans do move to 06scape, ill make a clan with 30 defence.

#adapt-or-complain

all jokes aside, a clan is a clan, pulls and performance are what matters

I see sv prepping nme. lpc vs hpc

there are no real mpc;s , we are just not lpc's imo

3at.png

evolvek.png

the only difference between lpcs, mpcs, and hpcs is that lpcs suck, mpcs ar decent, and hpcs are good. the levels are pretty much the same now.

this tbh, lpc's having 80 combats in them really doesn't do "LPC" justice from a connotative view.

if rs2006 actually takes off i imagine the pure clanning would be just like 2006, couple of clans all around the same combats (1-10 or 1-20 defence for most)

however, i doubt it will return to pure + pure vs. main like it was at that time, there's too much competition and heat between clans these days for that. it'll probably be pure vs. pure

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

The "MPC's" are just HPC's that don't pull much. The real MPC's are the clans that say they are LPC's (usually after about a month because they all end up accepting higher levels to get an edge). If people were to migrate, I can see there being actual clans with similar levels because of the large amount of people not willing to start over.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

the only difference between lpcs, mpcs, and hpcs is that lpcs suck, mpcs ar decent, and hpcs are good. the levels are pretty much the same now.

this tbh, lpc's having 80 combats in them really doesn't do "LPC" justice from a connotative view.

if rs2006 actually takes off i imagine the pure clanning would be just like 2006, couple of clans all around the same combats (1-10 or 1-20 defence for most)

however, i doubt it will return to pure + pure vs. main like it was at that time, there's too much competition and heat between clans these days for that. it'll probably be pure vs. pure

i really dont ever remember it being pure+pure vs main lol

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

i really dont ever remember it being pure+pure vs main lol

when there wasn't rampant botting and rune was actually worth something clans actually killed random mains for loot on trips instead of just focusing on LOL MY KDR IS BETTER THAN YOU EVEN THOUGH WE WERE CLEARED LEL

Arp-1.png