Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calamity Friday

P0ke N Die

calamitybannerlx5.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Well we weren't going to have an event because I was very busy with some coursework and our Events Team were busy too but Anxiety asked us for a PVP prep and we couldn't refuse. After massing up we peaked at 31 People. We also fought DP in clan wars after. Enjoy the topic!

Video - Will be uploaded in the morning

Calamity vs Anxiety

The first time we tried to have this, we spotted Epidemic rushing in at us. We thought that they were crashing but they didn't know we had a planned run in and were just chasing Anxiety. Thanks Epidemic for leaving our fight alone the second time. Anxiety begun by trying to take our hill but we pushed them off immediately. After a few minutes of fighting, we started to push them west. They had about 5 people left when MM rushed in and cleared most of our ending. We spoke to MM and apparently, the Anxiety leader called MM to rush us. He couldn't take losing, so he told MM that we were crashing AX vs DP (that didn't exist obviously) and convinced MM to rush us. I contacted to MM leaders and they apologized.

[CY] Starting - 31

[AX] Starting - 28

[CY] Ending - ~25

[AX] Ending - ~5

Calamity vs Destructive Pures

After remassing we agreed to have a fight with Destructive Pures. We prepared for PVP but they hopped to our gathering world at clan wars and asked us for a clan wars fight. The first fight was a full out.

[CY] Starting - 27

[DP] Starting - 24

[CY] Ending - 22

[DP] Ending - 0

The second round was matched opts. We were outleveled by quite a lot for this round and it got very close but in the end Calamity took the win.

[CY] Starting - 22

[DP] Starting - 22

[CY] Ending - 12

[DP] Ending - 0

Thanks for the fights DP, and I advise any clan leaders to ignore Anxiety if they claim they are being crashed.

Pictures (More coming soon)

sly184853.png

sly190537.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Lol... Watch the vid it explains Everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMcJVcmGMYQ

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Lol... Watch the vid it explains Everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMcJVcmGMYQ

Here we go again.

Your bullshitting about almost everything in that video...

"Epidemic was hunting calamity"

(18:03:26) <Charlie> are you guys trying to get us?

(18:03:40) <[E]I_Str_I_Kill> Dunno from vent it seems like they trying to get Ax

We never even fought Epidemic today. So we didn't get "owned" by them.

"We got MM to ac our fight vs DP"

Now you're fighting DP?...

[Ax]Neil even said we won, you guys rushed us, you knew it was us.... You called MM saying we "crashed" but you completely knew we beat you guys otherwise you wouldn't continue fighting us, how could we had crashed if you were the ones who rushed us :S.

MM didn't AC, seeing as you admitted to have called them towards the end, they were never there to begin with.

Stop it with your load of **** and take the loss Ax.\

EDIT: Dp were never there to begin with.. wtf are you saying towards the end of the video?....

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

HOLD up chaz I DID SAY U WON but we weren't properly going to fight you....Explains why like we saw 3 scouts kept following us..WE had a run in against Lithunians or w/e but we heard that you guys was going to crash.After 30mins of your scouts following us we got tired and ask MM for AC.Idk wht happen why we fought DP idk what happened too LT but we thought u were DP and u had yellow capes in hills and we attack you.And we thought you crashed so we called MM.

2iouav.png

2vakwhc.png

2ag8axv.png
[-Neil-]

101023232317.png

HOLD up chaz I DID SAY U WON but we weren't properly going to fight you....Explains why like we saw 3 scouts kept following us..WE had a run in against Lithunians or w/e but we heard that you guys was going to crash.After 30mins of your scouts following us we got tired and ask MM for AC.Idk wht happen why we fought DP idk what happened too LT but we thought u were DP and u had yellow capes in hills and we attack you.And we thought you crashed so we called MM.

LOL NOW UR SAYING UR FIGHTING LT AND NOT DP ? AND TY FOR ADMITTING YOU CALLED MM

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Its pretty sad how you can lead a clan on to believe your being crashed when you are actually loosing!

i hope Calamity can understand MM wouldnt of crashed if we didnt get fed false information from Ax leaders

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

Its pretty sad how you can lead a clan on to believe your being crashed when you are actually loosing!

i hope Calamity can understand MM wouldnt of crashed if we didnt get fed false information from Ax leaders

Yeh, we understand ;p

Ax just keep going with their nonsense though...

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

lol ax is a crappy clan anyways, i dont expect them to go very far, the have members who flame constanly its annoying, and the vid hormone put up, l0l0ll, that vid didnt prove anything it just showed calamity dominating you, and the fact that your stories continue to change about how u were fightin dp, then all of a suddon LT, is gettin kindof funny. once again gj calamity, keep up da good work.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

lol

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

lol ax is a crappy clan anyways, i dont expect them to go very far, the have members who flame constanly its annoying, and the vid hormone put up, l0l0ll, that vid didnt prove anything it just showed calamity dominating you, and the fact that your stories continue to change about how u were fightin dp, then all of a suddon LT, is gettin kindof funny. once again gj calamity, keep up da good work.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl