Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare is cracking down!

HATTON

I got temporary banned without notice is this considered the capital punishment?

You could have taken the 10% and walked away but you insisted on pming me for 20%.

You're quick to respond if I say 'Karl and Jay suck *****' the post would possibly get deleted within 10minutes.

As it comes to clans chatting **** about each other you're to danm slow, start putting effort into modding the correct post.

Let them do their job that was set for them first before you start criticising them. And if you had a problem with moderation before, you could have came to me, considering I was the only one moderating these forums before these new guys, instead of posting now crying, moaning and bitching; when it's obviously too late to do anything about the past. Like the entire first post said, things will change, we don't need your ****** remarks repeating what we already know.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let them do their job that was set for them first before you start criticising them. And if you had a problem with moderation before, you could have came to me, considering I was the only one moderating these forums before these new guys, instead of posting now crying, moaning and bitching; when it's obviously too late to do anything about the past. Like the entire first post said, things will change, we don't need your ****** remarks repeating what we already know.

If I retaliate to your flame-baits I'd end getting a warning and since you're an admin it makes you to god.

Naah, come down from your high chair and get real. Being admin don't give you right to flame-bait me and you obviously can't handle a simple criticize, so you flame-bait me to keep face.

Congratulations everyone.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

If I retaliate to your flame-baits I'd end getting a warning and since you're an admin it makes you to god.

Naah, come down from your high chair and get real. Being admin don't give you right to flame-bait me and you obviously can't handle a simple criticize, so you flame-bait me to keep face.

Congratulations everyone.

Point out where I baited you, I didn't call you a name or make fun of you or say anything sarcastic to you, maybe you need to learn what baiting actually is and get off your " I know everything about how to do your job better horse" and criticise someone else.

As for the administration comment I'll let that slide as you've shown the immaturity in your sentence. Let me remind you these forums don't run under your guidelines.

As for me being an admin, you won't have to worry about that anymore.