Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare is cracking down!

HATTON

Thanks a lot for this opportunity, I will start to crack down on these people straight away.

As for those criticising, remember this is only a trial month and from this month they'll decide to keep the mods who have performed at a high ability, they can take it away as easily as it was given.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure many of you could work out who I am if I tried - if you do, I'd rather not have it publicly disclosed, Thanks.

I'm sure all of the mods can be mature enough not to allow personal issues get in the way. Whom, may I ask, do you think those people are?

as I've already mentioned who, I think, those people are. Tom is not the one who was in TD.

Lol, using your anonymity to act all tough.

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">

function hide(el)

{

document.getElementById(el).style.display = "none";

}

function show(el)

{

document.getElementById(el).style.display = "block";

}

Spoiler - Show/Hide

not telling
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" CLICK HERE TO SEE WHO IT IS>hide('tohide');

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Ok, as from what I read from the staff channel.. Arron ROOT RAGE Charlie & Tom are all ex leaders, thus making them Trial Mods? Unfair imo. They didnt do anything to help the forums, cept Arron. As of today ive never heard of ROOT, RAGE, Charlie or Tom.

Just imo.

And everyone is entitled to their opinion, I myself have never heard of you. You can only judge so much from statistics but I have the higher post count I believe. In what ways can normal people help the forums? Apart from replying valid things where possible.

I also fail to see what me being an ex-leader has anything to do with this. You could say I have biased feelings towards other clans but as long as powers are not abused I do not see the harm.

4/5 of those new mods hate me, FML

If i'm one of those four I have no feelings for you, hateful or otherwise.

Arron I know will do the job properly. Tom if it is the person from TD, he was a nice person.. never saw him post on here. Charlie I see him post.. but that might not help the EOP E thing.. Root and Rage.. have no idea who they are.

Good luck to you guys in your 1 month trial, and I hope you all do excellent.

The EOP/E thing I'm not too sure about, but indeed we'll see what I and the other trial mods can do during this time and if we're up to the standard we'll be given the role on a longer term.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Grats on you're promotions, bring good but not corruption to the community :)

I second this.

Good luck PW, with your changes and all. Make sure you're making the right decisions with your future changes and regulations, I think you can never be too careful. 5 moderators might be a bit high to me, and definitely be looking for the moderators that will put forth 100% of their best efforts with unbiasness.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

I think everybody but charlie is a good pick

charlie cant stay neutral imo regardless of the fact that he is "clanless".

This is exactly why it's a moderation trial. It's to test their abilities and how they can cope when making a serious decision, those who we think did well in the month (if they last, that is) will be given a permanent moderation spot on Pure Warfare.

I got temporary banned without notice is this considered the capital punishment?

That shouldn't happen though due to your current warn level I'd guess you were warned on more than one occasion, I'd take it up with an admin via PM.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

modding level of pw is horrible. i got two warnings for the same post and i dont see any proof of what i said? dumb cunts jay&karl l2mod u nazi bitches

Okay thanks, I'll make that 40% warn you've got now and a two week suspension. Thanks for your co-operation.

You're quick to respond if I say 'Karl and Jay suck *****' the post would possibly get deleted within 10minutes.

As it comes to clans chatting **** about each other you're to danm slow, start putting effort into modding the correct post.

Thats because clans have it from both sides, there are too many topics in clan discussions for every mod to moderate.

arronsigpng.png