Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who is your clans main rival

P0ke N Die

It's very odd that a clan will hold a spot and never be challanged for it. A few months back, FOE looked like they weren't moving off the #1 spot but now it looks like MM are starting to take it. The majority of pure clans have rivals, so who do you think is your clans main rival and do you enjoy it?

I would say Corrupt Pures but Rage and Drunk would flip out because they consider their clan to be inferior. So I'll say Destructive Pures as we are at a similar strength and we have quite a lot of fights. Unlike many, it's a sort of friendly rivalry as there are never any flames and all fights are fun.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intresting topic I want to see what other clan leaders have to say about this.

This ... I can't really think of one ... VO / SD? :$

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Currently we don't really have a main rival however we're trying to improve a bit so we can trade wins with FOE/MM.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

No real defined rival. It's hard to forge a rivalry when clans of similar/exact strength keep declining full outs and won't fight you on the weekend.

Obvious bait which is now strictly against the forum rules and could result in your expulsion sir. Actually we declared on you a week ago for a full out F2P and you declined. If I remember correctly, the guy who declined said that you didn't want a war anytime soon and just wanted to have some PKRI's. We declined your war because we had no ranks who could be online for the date. We will be declaring this weekend.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Once upon a time EOP/FI

Was EOP/Epidemic.

But i'm no longer in any clan so my rival shall be any other pure i see in the wilderness who I do not know.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

A vs Dp.

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

I'm just waiting for someone to talk about how some clan is their huge rival, then that clan do be like... "oh, we didn't even know you were a threat, :O"

True, but it's perhaps not about threat, it's more about arguments or events which has caused a rivalry. It's unlikely for say FOE to have a rivalry with Malice but for clans slightly closer could happen.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I would say Di, because they just can't kill me when I tank with my 62 hp and hit rapids 14s with 70 range

TH IS MY ONE